Good Nite All

Started by flo, June 25, 2007, 10:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

I am pooped out!
I have a full day tomorrow.. Was out in the rain most of the day today .
I am soooo tired of being wet and wet.. and ........................well..............wet!

I am going to work tomorrow on some video's...
but right now, I HAVE to get some sleep.
nite nite..
Sweet dreams... No worries~
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

kfclark

Sleep Well Elk County,
May you have peaceful dreams and courage to wake tomorrow to face the blessings and challenges that will be yours.

Know that there are many of us who have you in our prayers.

To Kjell and Teresa, heartfelt thanks for this forum.  We love the fun this space provides, but today proves how valuable this space is for keeping us all informed.  Bless you and your bandwidth.
Check out my family history Website http://home.austin.rr.com/clarkdentongen/

Jo McDonald

Good night all --- May I say --- a blessed rest of spirit and body to all of you.  May you awaken with a renewed desire to go forth with love in your hearts and a smile to brighten all of those that meet you.  Sleep well, my friends -- and may your angels watch over you and your spirit guides be with you.
   God bless.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

flo

after being away from the computer yesterday, last night and most of today, I have really had some catching up to do.  Just hit the highlights and will finish tomorrow.  Good night and sweet dreams to all my forum family.  aoyp  :angel:
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Janet Harrington

What has happened to our kdfrawg?  I haven't seen him on the forum for a couple of days.  Hope he isn't sick.

Where, oh where, are you, our kdfrawg?  Oh, where, oh where can you be?

Joanna

Now honestly Janet, do you sing all day long?  Here's another song stuck in my head.  At least I have a choice of songs to cycle through in my mind as I try to go to sleep tonight ~ and why am I humming the theme to Hogan's Heros in between?

Looks like I may get to mow before the 4th after all ~ if my mower wheels don't sink in the bog tomorrow.  Thanks to all for providing interesting reading for me the last hour or so, and WOW!  I'm so thrilled at all the new members.  The videos are great and I've sent them out to several of our friends & relatives that will be interested.  Night all!

Teresa

I am going to shut down early tonight everyone!
I had both grandkids today all day and it was a non stop day, to say the least.
So I will get my bath ..watch a bit of Andy Griffith and call it a day.

I have an hour and half massage to give a lady in the morning starting at 7, and last nights 3 hours wore off a long long time ago...

I hope you all sleep well and wake up with a smile and positive outlook!

Teresa

WHAT A NIGHT!... errrr MORNING~!!
Errrr BOTH... as I haven't been to bed yet and it is 5:15 in the morning..!!

Kjell and I had a  video to do for DownRange and it has a Wednesday morning deadline..
(which is now)  But we got it done and itis awesome.. or we think so anyway. ;)
He isn't done yet..as he has 2 more to edit and a podcast to get out. He is STILL up at the office and will be there for a couple more hours.
Poor man, but he was still wide awake when I left 20 minutes ago.

I am going to get a couple hours sleep,
and then I have to be up again as I have more work to do tomorrow. :'

I went to the fireworks tonight at the Howard Lake and I spent my whole night taking video's and pictures so I could make a video and share with all of you on here.,
( I know I know.. aren't I just the nicest person)?  ha ha ha
But that was the easy part.. The work comes in editing and making it enjoyable for you all to watch.
But it is good practice as I have to do it for real and for a paycheck.. *Yippee*.. so it
does me good and I enjoy it.

All I ask is that you are honest with me in the feedback.
( oh yeah.. and brag on me a little bit.. **grinning** )

It was wonderful and the firemen did a bang up job setting them off.

Enough! I HAVE to get to bed,....
I know how I will be when I have to get up...

Bye

Janet Harrington

Quote from: Joanna on July 02, 2007, 09:23:58 PM
Now honestly Janet, do you sing all day long? 

Why, Joanna, yes, I really do sing all day long.  If I couldn't sing, I would probably just go more crazy than I already am.

Mom70x7

QuoteIf I couldn't sing, I would probably just go more crazy than I already am.

That's why she and emptynest need to go on the road as soon as possible. Flo, didn't you say you'd be their manager? or booking agent? or whatever it's called.  ???

We definitely don't need Janet any more crazy - let's help her keep her sanity!  :laugh:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk