Forget and forgive,
Each not and each aye.

Soften thine eyes,
That both will soon close.

And sweetness will win
God's children who doze.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

kdfrawg

This is certainly a poetic crew tonight, but I don't recognize that one.

It's good, tho.

:)

Narvous

Go to bed Teresa you kook tired ;D
Narvous
Cowboy on the Rockin H

Teresa

I think I will Narvous.. Thanks for caring... :-*

In the great green room
There was a telephone
And a red balloon
And a picture of..
The cow jumping over the moon

And there were three little bears sitting on chairs
And two little kittens
And a pair of mittens
And a little toy house
And a very young mouse
And a comb and a brush and a bowl full of mush
And a quiet old lady who was whispering "hush"
Goodnight room

Goodnight moon
Good night cow jumping over the moon
Goodnight light
And the red balloon
Goodnight bears
Goodnight chairs
Goodnight kittens
And goodnight mittens
Goodnight clocks
And goodnight socks
Goodnight little house
And goodnight mouse
Goodnight comb
And goodnight brush
Goodnight nobody
Goodnight mush
And goodnight to the old lady
whispering "hush"
Goodnight stars
Goodnight air
Goodnight noises everywhere.................

Mama..and my forum family.
Mason is fast asleep all snuggled down in my bed so I think I will go curl up to his warm little powdered body, and call it a night myself.

Sweet Dreams.. No Worries. :-*
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

kdfrawg

Wow! Goodnight Moon !

Kewl!

Sleep well, Teresa.

Jo McDonald

It is time to wish you all a wonderful restful night..with dreams of sugar plums dancing in your heads.  What a wonderful day this has been - we have had cool breezes - lots of good food [ that I cooked and we ate ] and the forum for my companionship.
Blessed rest for you all...until tomorrow~Blessings for all.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Teresa

Good night everyone.
I have had a huge day today working my tail end off. I have been painting and scraping and ugh.. all those physical things that hurt an old woman like me. LOL

It is midnight and I am now up at the office typing this because Kjell just was at the house and said that our modems went on the blink. So both computers are down at the house. We still have the 2 up here the office , but he has both of these tied up in the day, sooooooooooooo I will be computerless. ( internet-less actually) until we can get them up and running again.
If we are lucky.. it will take one day.. If we are aren't? could be 3 or more. ( which is just dandy, as I will be so far behind that I won't know what end is up)
But I wanted you all to know so you wouldn't think that your "Queen" skipped the castle grounds .

While I am off line for a bit, I will check in on you all on the computer up here at the office at night..
( So don't any of you think for one minute that you can talk about me , and not have me find out!)   :police:

G'night...Sleep tight. and don't let the bed bugs bite.  :-*
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Jo McDonald

Fred and I went to Howard today - Today is Kjell and Teresa's wedding anniversary - we took them out to lunch - and had a great time and as always,  good food at Poplar Pizza.  
The bonus was getting to hug and kiss on Baby Mason, did not get to see Ashley,  however - so we were minus a few hugs and kisses there.
The other bonus was....Terrsa showed me their book a gift from Rudy and authored by him.   I read a little of it while waiting for her to take some phone calls, and she said "Mama, take that with you and read it...you will love it".  I fully intended to do that, and Darn!!! I forgot it.  Waaaaaaaaaa.  Anyway, I am sure going to borrow it and I plan to buy my own copy.
 They are eager to get the computers up and running again - Teresa said she felt like she was "lost" with out the online contact.
 I have to go to work in the morning - so better get the rest of my "forum fix" and get off here.

Nite - Nite  Sleep well my friends.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk