Good Nite All

Started by flo, June 25, 2007, 10:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kdfrawg

You got off some pretty good lines today yourself, flo. I hope you sleep well.

Jo McDonald

I hesitate to ask --- buttt  has anyone noticed that I have been slow in my posting since daughter #1 said that flo and and I are windbags?????  I tell you, folks, there are some that never even consider the feelings of others, don't you agree,friend flo???  But I am bravely back on -- and I will just blab and blab to my heart's content.

Bring it on, Flo and Jo  --- that is my battle cry.
Hahahahahahahahaha
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

flo

BRING IT ON JO.   ;D calling me a wind-bag just put "wind" in my fingers and I write, write, write.  Keep those cards and letters comin'  :angel:
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

kdfrawg

You go, girls! Give it to us with both barrels! I had been wondering where Jo had gone. Hmmph! Windbags indeed!

;D

flo

sorry, "both barrels" is Teresa's department.  I don't even own a gun anymore.  However  ::) ::) ::) if it's posting you want, then by durn, Jo and I are your gals.  ;D

kdfrawg

Having looked at the wrong end of a gun or two, I can assure you that it is indeed posting I am after and not buckshot. Maybe I can rephrase that as "Give it to us with both verbal barrels." There, I feel safer already.

;D

flo

time to call a halt to this fun - gonna rest my eyes and body.  Had a wonderful evening with our friends and now time for shut eye.  good nite all and aoyp :angel:

Diane Amberg

Good night to all. Having such fun is exhausting!  Hope you all go to sleep with a smile on your face.

kdfrawg

Good night, Ladies. May you rest well.

flo

thank you and a good night to you.  aoyp  :angel:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk