Good Nite All

Started by flo, June 25, 2007, 10:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Good late evening friends..
Had a good night tonight..
Took Don & Liz Marchant out for their anniversary supper at Flint Oak..and had a great evening.
Back home and now going to do some computering.. I am working on the video of Merle Haggard that I took when we went to his concert a few weeks ago.
Kinda hard to edit, as people walked in front of me.. drunks hollering and me getting bumped every now and then.. But I will get one done. It might be a tiny one.. but even a little bit of Merle is better than nothing at all.  ;D
Have top get up early. I have a Dr. appt in the morning at El Dorado and then on to Wichita where I need to look at divans and some other things..
Hope everyone is sleeping all sound in their beds and those of you who are still up.. well I hope you sleep good when you finally go to bed.

Night all.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Rudy Taylor

Teresa, is public dining available at Flint Oak?  I called once to get a reservation but it was their
busy hunting season and they weren't serving the public.

I'd love to take my family there for an evening.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Bonnie M.

Teresa, where did you go to see Merle Haggard.  I love his singing.  I guess we've seen him in concert once or twice, but not for a good long while.
Bonnie

Diane Amberg

Teresa, I'd like to hear more about your plans for your new house. Bedtime early for us tonight. Al had a malignant melanoma removed from his shoulder this morning and he's pretty sore. It was caught very early, so hopefully no more treatment will be needed.

Teresa

Rudy. Yes the public can use the dining part. Unless you are a member, you can't have drinks..unless you add them to a members tab and the members are there.
( I think)
From Sept 1st to ? it is closed to the public.
Even those of us who have social memberships can not eat there at that time.
You have to have a full membership (4,000.00 a yr) or a corp. membership ( 6,000.00 yr)
Too rich for my blood..
but the social memberships are 120.00 for 6 months. That is a little better...
Now.. if you have a social membership, you HAVE to eat there at least once a month or they charge your account 35.00..whether you eat or not.. so it is a sure fire way to get you to eat and drink at least once a month..  ;)
There seafood buffet once a month is absolutely to die for.. so is their prime rib buffet. IN fact , their food is awesome..

Bonnie.. we went to the Cotillion in Wichita...

Diane.. Plans are in the process for our little cottage in town.. LOL
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Wilma

Diane, I am sorry to hear that your husband has melanoma.  I know what you could be in for and sincerely hope that the surgery did get it in time.  Whatever happens, remember that we here in Elk County, Kansas are with you in spirit.

Diane Amberg

Thanks, Wilma. They seem confident that it was caught very early and didn't get down very far but this next biopsy will tell the tale. They took off 5 that looked suspicious and only the one was malignant. But it does mean he'll have to start being checked every 6 months or so. The poor guy always has something to deal with.

Rudy Taylor

Diane,

You tell Al to hang in there.  His Kansas friends are praying for him.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Jo McDonald

Prayers going up for both you and your Al.  We all pray to an all loving God.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Janet Harrington

Prayers are being sent up to God for Al.  Our family certainly knows how hard this can get if it isn't caught in time.  Love to you both.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk