Good Nite All

Started by flo, June 25, 2007, 10:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joanna

Quote from: Rudy Taylor on August 09, 2007, 08:08:05 PMWhen you have tinnitus as I do, the cicadas never shut up. 

I feel for you Rudy.  A year ago I suddenly had a ringing in my ears that seriously concerned me, it never seemed to go away!  I got in to see an ear doctor, and after the testing he told me that the GOOD news is that the ringing is not caused by a brain tumor.  HA! The bad news was that I was just getting older; the ringing was tinnitus and I'd have to learn to deal with it.  He was really a pretty funny guy ~ I can say that now :P.  Anyhow, after getting confirmation that I wasn't suffering from anything deadly, I quit worrying about it so much and learned to ignore it most of the time.  Now it only really bugs me when I'm very tired or overly stressed.

Rudy Taylor

Believe me, you WILL get accustomed to the sound in your ears. And, yes, it does seem to bother me most after a stressful day.

It's always there if you just stop and think about it.  And, it does affect your overall hearing.  In my case, it cancels out high frequency sounds. I often do not hear sirens, even cell phones (that's a pleasant advantage), etc.

But compared to the problems that so many of my friends have ... tinnitus is nothing at all.

Nice to post with you Joanna.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Teresa

Good night..
I am "on location" filming.
Not too much time to ck in..but got a few minutes right now..

Behave yourselves... :police:
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

What happens on the forum stays on the forum.

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Jo McDonald

OOOOOOOOOOOOO  Yeah !!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Rudy Taylor

My wife gets a bit jealous of the forum sometimes. But I notice she likes to take a peek at the
posts herself.  I've tried to get her to sign on, but no luck.

Our daughter, Jenny, is also a stalker.

I think they're just keeping an eye on the old boy to make sure he behaves himself.

Teresa

And I am sure that they are finding out what the rest of us know..
( that you are not behaving)  ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Rudy Taylor

Oh, not!  You found me out!  Yikes!

kdfrawg

Heck, if Rudy behaved any better, he'd have to get his halo out and put it on.

( Was that okay, Rudy? Your wife and daughter will buy that, right? )

Janet Harrington

Yeah, yeah.  They will buy that alright.  They will buy anything.  Poor Rudy.  Just can't keep enough money around for those women.  ha ha ha

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk