Good Nite All

Started by flo, June 25, 2007, 10:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flo

this Howard gal thinks it's time to go to bed, so good night my forum friends.  Sleep well and aoyp  :angel:
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

flo

it's friday - gotta quit early cause by now you all know what I do on Friday nites.  Ya'al behave yourselves and have a nice evening.  May be back on later, maybe not - depends so just in case, good night and aoyp  :angel:

kdfrawg

Have a great time, Flo!

;)

Teresa

Good night all...
If God's willin' & the Devil don't care...I'll talk to you all sometime this weekend..

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Diane Amberg

That's all folks! Good Night

Teresa

I've had one of the best days I have had in months or years..  :)..
It has been quiet and relaxing and just simple and wonderful.
I have only had one phone call and it was at 9 tonight... Kjell had one at 10 ..other than that, the phone has been quiet... Not one person has ask me to do or help with anything..and it has just been the BEST day. ..
( Doesn't take much to make me happy , does it.)  ;)

I got to sleep in .. ( til 10:20) went to Severy to see Cory Koch ( the chiropractor) He got my back and neck adjusted.
Came home .. fixed some cheese and crackers.. watched a movie that I had bought a long time ago and hadn't watched yet.. ( A Family Thing..with Robert Devall ) and then took a 2 hour nap.. got up.. whipped Kjell in a few games of cards ( won $1.30 off him) And now I am surfing on the net reading and gathering MORE information on buying some more Chakra Healing stones.. and then studying and learning more about Pendulum and Dowsing work.
I have way too many interests and not enough time to devote to them.
But today has been a day for "me".. and I can't remember feeling so relaxed and good.
But tomorrow starts early with a massage client coming in at 7 for massage..then Mason all day and 2 massages in the evenings..and a video to work on after that.

Then Tuesday I have a 2 hour massage to give starting at 7.. .....and the week begins.................... :)

Hope everyone has had a nice weekend..

O golden light,
O silver light,
Please, weave your web around me
And protect me through the night.
My day is done, my night begun,
With dreams before me found.
I shall sleep in peace and light,
My protective circle bound.

G'night ... Sweet Dreams.. No Worries.

PS~~ Rudy .. All my massages are not 1 1/2 hrs.. but a good portion of them are. I give 1 hr.. 1 1/2 hr..and 2 hr..  Nothing stopping you from calling and making an appt to see for yourself ya know..  ;)

flo

Rudy, to answer one of your questions a couple pages back - no you are not the only one that leaves the TV on all night with the volume turned down.  First thing I do when I go to bed is turn my bedroom tv on - if there's nothing interesting to watch, I just set the sleep timer - if there is something I want to watch I just leave it on, which is usually the case.  sometimes I get the see the rest of the show - sometimes I go right to sleep - way too quiet at night without the tv on.  I very seldom watch it during the day once the morning news is over, but have it on all day.  Like to hear people talking, I guess.

Teresa

And I never hardly have mine on. I like to watch FOX news.. and reruns of Andy Griffith and Frazier.. but other than that.. I like the quiet.

Jo McDonald

We watch morning news - and the weather channel- if it is any thing different than what we can see from our windows - and then reruns in the evening.  I will be glad when the new fall schedule starts, I love game shows and NFL FOOTBALL and college basketball.
 All the rest of the time, it is off, off, off.  Quite time is my favorite show..mute that is !
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Roma Jean Turner

I'm with Flo.  Mine run the whole time I'm home, sometimes louder
than others.  Half the time I don't really watch anything.  I set the TV timer in the bedroom for
90 minutes.  I hate those nights, that the TV goes off just right before I'm asleep.  Then I'm wide
awake and have to start the process over again.  I think it is about hearing voices in the background.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk