Good Nite All

Started by flo, June 25, 2007, 10:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emptynest

Well, Joanna, my son, Cameron lives in Manhattan.  If you see him, tell him Hi! for me and that I Love Him, but I still want him to behave himself.   I doubt that will really happen---that you would run into him anywhere---but just in case.  By the way, he's the one in the blue shirt in the picture.  Have a safe trip!

Jo McDonald

That is such a wonderful family picture, Susan....Now for heaven's sake --- I wish everyone would go to bed -- I need to get off here and I am scared to death I will miss something, so I just hop from one topic to the next, just in cae I think my 2 cents worth will be worth about 3 1/2.  Probably not, so I may as well grab my blankie and head off.
Pleasant dreams to all of this forum family
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Mom70x7

QuoteI need to get off here and I am scared to death I will miss something

You're definitely addicted, and you are so not alone!  ;)

Now, Janet . . . are all addictions bad????

:D

kdfrawg

I'm going to go in search of the big flat white space pretty soon myself, although I'd better remember that this particular one is burgundy at the moment.

;)

As I used to say on Compuserve...

Frawgy faw down go BOOM!

Teresa

I am back on line everyone. But it is going to take me 2 days to catch up .. :o
My ..you all have been very very busy....

LOL
I love it!..
I will start my yapping real soon... but right now I am going to hit the tub..then my bed..
G'night .. sleep well, no worries..
  :-*
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Rudy Taylor

Sally ... I can't believe you knew Howard Moore. He was a legend in our family, going back to the 1920s with my dad. Together they worked cattle on ranches in Craig County, Okla. On that Sunday afternoon in 1959, they hadn't seen one another in thiryt-some years.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Ole Granny

Do You know?-Was Howard Moore any relation to John Thomas Moore who ran the M K @ O Ranch south of Grenola.  He owned property in the Lathan area around that time.
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

Rudy Taylor

Dunno.  Our family never knew him as a mature man, other than that one visit. Maybe Sally can answer the question.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

greatguns

As far as I know they weren't related.  Howard had brothers Roy and Marion that I know of.  Tom grew up and went to school in Latham and his first wife was a Latham girl.  I know they lived in Colorado, ElDorado, Ks., and Latham.  He went to work for MK&O Ranch in 1951.

Teresa

Kjell  is home and I just finished a 1 1/2 hr massage on a lady, have one more to do in a bit ( she is late)  so since my arms will be  all warmed up , I told him I would give him a massage to settle him down some after I get this last one done..
Jeepers.. the man is on high power mode. The ideas and marketing plans are swarming in his head faster than he can try to incorporate them.. ( like a professional  bumblebee on cocaine) so maybe I can get him to relax..  ::)
I haven't helped him do any of the office work today, so this will help make me feel better about him doing my share.. and he promised me a foot rub tonight so I won't feel so guilty about taking that later on.. LOL

Got to go, my lady is here...
Sleep well my forum family...........
:-*
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk