one question

Started by flo, June 11, 2007, 10:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flo

WHERE IS EVERYBODY AT TODAY????? HOPE NOT HAVING THE PROBLEMS I WAS HAVING OVER THE WEEKEND WITH THEIR PUTERS. ??? ??? :'( I feel so lonesome with nothing new to read.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Wilma

No 'puter problem, just some business to take care of.  By mail business that involved correspondence done by WordPerfect.  Sure love this method of typing letters.

Mom70x7

I'm here - but Jim was replacing the switch in the living room ceiling fan / lights. That means no electricity for part of the house. Besides, I had to fetch . . . and pick up . . . and flip the breaker and . . .   ;)

So, flo, glad you were holding down the fort!  :D

And so, so, so sorry  :( you were having 'puter troubles. We sure learn to depend on those little boxes, don't we!   :)

flo

my computer is my company and passtime - I would sure be lost without it

Teresa

I work on my computer all the time doing work related things.. but by being on it most  of the day and night, I have access to be able to peek my head in the door all the time and post something here and there.
I would be lost without it I am afraid. :-\

Sorry about your computer problems flo.. I sent you an e-mail asking about it.  Like I said, I was changing some things on the forum so do you think it was on our end here? or was it caused by something else?
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

flo

still have a glich here and there, but nothing serious, I don't think.  Which end I don't know.  Probably mine.  Lazy Bear will be here next trip to Howard and he seems to spend a lot of time up here so should be within a few days.  Then we'll know for sure where that "gremlin" is and get rid of him. >:( (dang gremlins - dance on the keyboard and hit wrong letters, then mess the whole thing up)

Teresa

My gremlin is usually me... and my Lazy Bear is Kjell.

Thank the lord for him. I am all the times calling or hollering..
Kjeeeell .. Why won't this damned computer do this.. or Kjeeeeellll , something is wrong with this #*&!@!&%%$# computer.. fix it......"

Poor man patiently sits down and before long it's running smoothly again..
He is like a computer priest ..He exorcises the computer demons out. LOL

flo

and Kjell doesn't hand you a bill when he gets it going again either.

Teresa

No... but I am going to try to make time to make a pie this afternoon...
Ya know.. gotta keep the priest happy.. LOL  ::)

Janet Harrington

And what kind of pie do you suppose the old computer priest would like?  Maybe lemon?  (My favorite) or maybe pumpkin? (My favorite).  Yeah, so I have two favorite kinds of pie.  What of it??????????

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk