Hello & Good Morning!

Started by Jo McDonald, June 06, 2007, 03:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

I know it!! Isn't that just the cutest thing?
I just love it!

Thanks again..
""Broom Brigade""  hahahahahahahahahaha
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

flo

Teresa, I get to notarize it cause my stamp is an embossed impression and that would really make it look official.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Diane Amberg

On another subject entirely.... I just saw the nicest thing. I still get my Mom's little hometown paper, The Horton Headlight, (July12) and there is a nice article about my Mom's long time friend, (mine too) Mable Ross. She has written in her diary every day since she was 19 and she is quite prolific. She also wrote a newspaper column for many years and still does on occasion. OK, so what?  She is 94! Her daughter finally convinced her to move to a nursing home in Hiawatha, as she was starting to have falls, and she is still going strong. The Kansas State Historical Society in Topeka has taken all her diaries and boxes of photos and memories to save. I'm so glad those Kansas memories won't be lost. She is a very sweet person.

flo

that is so great and heartwarming - Rose Leo that Rudy and others have mentioned was just such a lady also.

Jo McDonald

Teresa and Kjell live in the house that Rose last lived in.  Teresa says the energy in that house is awesome --.  Rose Leo was one of my Dad's school teachers.  She truly was a remarkable lady.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

flo

good grief, it is 11:07 a.m. and my bed isn't even made yet.  I have spent all morning reading and posting, now I have got to get busy - however I shall check in from time to time - don't want to miss anything important and everything posted in this forum is important, right?????

Teresa

Quote from: flo on July 21, 2007, 10:08:26 AM
don't want to miss anything important and everything posted in this forum is important, right?????

Why Soitenly!..*Nuyk Nyuk Nyuk*
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

desertlilydarla

So do the Curly shuffle....*Nuyk Nuyk Nuyk Nuyk* then get back to work, with a little swing in your step...... ;)
No act of kindness, no matter how small,
is ever wasted.

flo

made the bed and wet jetted the bathroom floor while the rugs were washing, then decided to run the vacuum, looked up just as a head went by the window.  Run outside and it was the Avon lady, (I didn't hear the door bell), so we visited about 30-45 min. and decided since I hadn't heard the door bell, maybe I better check the caller ID and sure enough had missed a couple calls so returned those and then it was time to check the forum.  Now tell me, is the hearing the first or the second thing to go  ??? ??? ::)

Diane Amberg

It must be second, because the upper arms are first.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk