Hello & Good Morning!

Started by Jo McDonald, June 06, 2007, 03:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

That is one beautiful cake!

flo

And a beautiful morning it is.  Joanna, I just had another cup of coffee and took it to the porch.  Wonderful outside.  People don't sit on their porches anymore and that's a sad thing.  I enjoy sitting outside.  Miss my big deck I had in Severy, but the front porch works just as well.  MOST of the time anyhow.  At night when that BOOM BOOM BOOM vehicle drives by the vibrations hurt my ears.  Course hurts my ears when I'm in the house also.  Often wonder if it is that loud inside the vehicle.  Everyone, enjoy this great Monday morning and enjoy these "fall" temperatures.  Sure don't feel like August, and that's a good thing.  ;D
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Jo McDonald

Joanna, thanks for sharing the "shower decorations" with the rest of us.  And Flo, that was a lovely cake -- looked like you just put some of the napkins on the icing -- How sweet and how pretty.  Talented lady, for sure.
  I told Fred day before yesterday - "You know, I always thought I liked summer and spring the best, but I do believe that fall is my favorite season."  Those 100+ days we had and we have NO SHADE here at our space in the park - sure makes the nice fall temps feel welcome. 
Over the weekend Dave & Dana Denton, Sam & Becky Oakleaf and Rick & Marla Downard camped over here, and it was so nice to have Home Town folks to visit with.  If you can't have your own kids, it is nice to enjoy some one elses'.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Teresa

That was the coolest cake. It was perfectly  matched to the napkins. I never thought of having the cake match the napkins like that.. Usually you have the cake and then get napkins.. instead of the other way around.

Wonderful job Flo..

And I saw and talked to old Hop-A-Long this morning. He seemed to be in good spirits..  :D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Bonnie M.

I'll agree, that was really a pretty cake!  Cake decorating is a "talent!"  (Like playing the piano by ear?)
Bonnie

Judy Harder

Good morning All,

Well do we all like these nice cool days? I can't decide if I do or not.
I am having trouble getting warmed up again....yes, I added an extra blanket to my bed.....just a light one. I had only a sheet and a light bedspread on, but refusing to close windows I just played like this is fall.

I keep waiting for a frost....it isn't natural........but real easy on my electric bill....LOL..

I made my way to Cancer doctors yesterday and he said that with this being my 5th year since the cancer therapy I can consider myself CANCER FREE.........and unless there is a problem feels like a yearly visit will be just fine for now.

I sure did dread the trip...........went to Bartlesville this time instead of the KU-Med, just could not afford to drive up there for a 10 minute visit and basically the same thing be said....
Dr.  Robertson was the first ENT I went to and found the cancer......so I felt it was a "Good thing" to see him one more time.

so now I can relax about that and focus on my next problem.
I won't tell it on here...........mainly cause it isn't a private site.........and if you want to know ask BonnieB or email me and I will maybe tell you.
Still need lots and lots of prayer.....but for the moment my health isn't a problem, just a fact of life.

God bless you all for being here.
Judy

Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Teresa

Good morning....
It isn't raining and it isn't as cold as it was yesterday, so that is good on both counts.
I have some odds and ends to finish up today and then I would like to go to the farm and maybe see if the crappy are biting. Family said that they were for awhile yesterday, so I'll see what the soluniar table says and time it accordingly.
Haven't decide what to set out for supper.. but I will go out and rummage thorough the freezer and come up with something.
Been spaghetti hungry so maybe I'll get out some hamburger and make spaghetti and meat balls. 

I actually started using all the exercise equipment again last night so maybe my back and neck will feel better in a few days. I have a treadmill, an elliptical. and a bicycle, a total gym and an ab-master. These last few months I have sat way too much and my body has taken the brunt end from that. I hate to exercise..but when I do, I can sleep better, move around better and I have almost no muscles cramping in my neck and back. ( But I STILL hate it)  ;D

Well, just wanted to pop in  and say good morning. I have checked most of my e-mails.. all forum sites and sections and everything is running smoothly..
Enjoy your Sunday everyone. 

Teresa

Good chilly morning.
I do believe fall is almost upon us.
I have been up since the crack of dawn getting all my inside work done..and am now ready to head to the basements and the storage places to get stuff out for the yard sale this weekend. You know.. I wish I could just dump it all in the yard and say "pick something and name a price".. LOL
It is actually cold enough to wear a sweatshirt..and I like it.  I don't want it getting any cooler.. but this weather is great.

Well... got lots to get done, so I'll scoot out of here.
Hope you are all having a good day..

Wilma

Geese.  Heading south.  Way high.  Playing follow the leader.

Diane Amberg

Same here. Lots of honking up there.    I'm still recovering from our 46th high school reunion last Sat. night. Lot's of fun, but as as major player on the committee, I worked hard and I'm still tired, plus I think I may be catching a cold. Fortunately the 12 dozen cookies I baked were well received and disappeared quickly.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk