Hello & Good Morning!

Started by Jo McDonald, June 06, 2007, 03:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flo

:o :o OMG - it's almost 10:00 and here I sit reading the forum in my nightgown.  I better get dressed case someone comes, then I can come back and read some more.  ;D Hope everyone is having a good morning and hey, enjoy your day, okay?
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Teresa

Good morning everyone.
Been up and around for quite awhile. have a huge pile of paperwork on my desk , bookwork for the hardware store ,and more housework and laundry to do.. a massage coming in at 4.. the hot tub to clean out.. yard work to do.. and cookies to make ...

better get busy and quit reading the forum news.. LOL

have a good day..  :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

heather_tyler_2014

ello' everybody here i am all muddy after watering for Lloyd but it's worth it dont ya think??? so im gonna clean up and watch tv maybe go for a walk and some yard work over at Lloyd and then i'll go swimming or something

bye everybody have a good day and hi to all
Sword with a double edged blade...it'll cut you either way.

pam

Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

flo

good morning and I'll have a cup of that, black please.  ;D
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Judy Harder

Good morning!
I am not having a good time lately.

Between my fibromyalgia and all the arthritis and NOW both legs are cramping and waking me up and I also have one hip that is making it hard for me to move or sleep or (can I say I AM NOT A HAPPY CAMPER)

I went to doctor last week and  she gave me an 8-80 shot and put me on Celebrex. (I think the shot was a form of steriod)
and so far I can't see any improvement.

I keep a soap bar under my sheet. I take muscle relaxants and even have upped my calcium........but, I am just about ready to wave the white flag.

I know it is the weather.....I love the cool nights and warmish days.......but all of these cold fronts coming through and the moisture and (As you can see I am not comfortable)

I also know that no one can do anything about it........just put up with me grumping and groaning...............so I will get into the day (PAIN OR NO PAIN) and see you all later.

Hope your day is going well.
Judy
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Diane Amberg

Judy, I am so sorry you're having a hard time right now. Al has similar problems with his legs when our humidity gets high. Plus he's been sneezing with summer allergies. Try to keep busy if you can to distract yourself a little. Hang in there. 

Diane Amberg

I was watching CNN this morning...so how many of you will be making watermelon rind pickles this summer? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Wilma

I won't.  I did once because my brother likes them, but I found them to be too much trouble and not worth it.  If he wants them, his wife can make them.

And Judy, it isn't a good morning for me, either.  I didn't know if I wanted the pain of getting out of bed or risking not going to the bathroom.  The bathroom won.  I have been up since.  Been outside where my flowers are beautiful.  I can't take the credit for them as they were here before I was, but I figure that if people see me out there among them, they will think that I am responsible for them.  Hang in there.  The weather will change again and we both will feel better.

Diane Amberg

Sorry, Wilma, there was an evil cackle behind my comment. Only those who saw the program will get it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk