Hello & Good Morning!

Started by Jo McDonald, June 06, 2007, 03:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Sorry, I've been too busy making up huge trays of stuffed mushrooms to get in too much trouble.  Now tomorrow night, that's a different story!  Bring 'em on! ;D ;D ;D

Jo McDonald

Dang it...That kid of mine just has more fun "ruining" every thing for every ones else, just because SHE can't attend, she thinks all the rest of us will be happy just sitting around waiting for her to get back.  wELL -- I am heading to the party, SO COME ON EVERYONE  Let's get down and have FUN !!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

frawin

Count us in too!  I'll bring some food!

Frank & Myrna

Diane Amberg

Yeh, tell her not to get "bent out of shape" just because she has a doc's appointment  Ahem.... ;D  I'll bring some stuffed mushrooms.

Jo McDonald

The horns will toot
The lights will flash
and the next thing you know,
In Santa will dash.

He will bring lots of goodies
to add to the rest.
And Teresa will know,
We all  failed the test.

Were we good?
Well, heavens No
But we all had fun
Frolicking out in the snow.

The next time she tells us
To sit quietely, and not play.
She will have to go see her Doctor
On another day.

Thanks for coming to the party, everyone.  See you next year !!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

flo

:-[ oh, my, Jo, I musta hit the sauce too hard, cause I don't remember being at a party - but bettcha I had a good time, huh?? Probably ain't my fault, someone spiked the punch more than likely and it was just so good that someone kept my cup full....  :P
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

sixdogsmom

We ALL had a GREAT time!! Since Rudy was so kind as to supply the entertainment, we got to max the credit card on Ebay!! Yea!!! Oh what fun!! That mailman is gonna be BUSY!!! LOL!!! And thanks again Rudy, the lace BVDs were a nice touch! :o :o
Edie

Wilma

Well, dang, I left for Wichita and a doctor's appointment by 8:00 this morning, before you all planned this party and I missed it all.  At least I can say I was a good girl.  And I won't have a hangover and I think I will survive not seeing Rudy dance.  Maybe next time.

Judy Harder

Hey, I told you when you live in a small town that if you forget what you did last night
someone will remind you the next time they see you.
The sad point about this is I really can't remember if I had fun or not.....

LOL>.........I didn't make the paper so I didn't get arrested, but maybe that is
just another topic at the gossip center,......I mean the cafe.
Thanks for all the fun? people.......what are we doing New Years Eve?
Hugs and God bless
aoyp
:police: :police: :-\ :-\ ;D ;D
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

W. Gray

Those who might not have or those who did pick up on Rudy's BR-549 comment, see below.

"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk