Hello & Good Morning!

Started by Jo McDonald, June 06, 2007, 03:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Right back all over my side of the town!  >:(
Irritates me.. because there is NOTHING in that pile of still smoldering rubble that is worth a 1/2 cent for anything!
And I am afraid that unless enough people call and complain that she will drag her feet on doing anything with it. (or letting the city do anything with it) So it just continues to smoke and stink and smolder ..and spread the wonderful smell all over the town..because...................heaven forbid.... there might be a smoke and fuel  infested piece of something in there to add to all the other pile of rubble and junk that she thinks is worth something. ::)
If it was up to her, I am sure it would set like that till hell freezes over.

( I have started to have a bad attitude about this subject .... so maybe I better just try to keep quiet.. )

THAT is easy to do if I have to talk.. but it doesn't hurt my chest to type..  ;D ;Dhahahahaha
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

MarineMom

Maybe if the water dept. would send her a bill for the water that is being used everyday to keep it contained and the fire dept. send her a bill for all the man hours they are using it would motivate her to do something

Jo McDonald

GOOD IDEA  !!! 
There really should be something that could be done - and if she had a conscience the fact that she has ignored all the contacts that the mayor and city council have made with her in the past to CLEAN UP THE NASTY MESS....  Surely, she  realizes  there is nothing left in the rubble that would be worth a flip. And if there are no attempts made from the people that had brought it in there, she should have no say in the matter.  It was all on consignment, wasn't it?  It really wasn't hers and since she had no insurance, she should not have any say in the matter. Of course -- she has two houses on East Randolph -- and two buildings on Wabash and one house of N. Wabash ------- Good Grief--------------with her tactics and the way she does business...she could wipe out the town.  Some legal council from the state could be in order.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Sarge

Man! There's a bunch of cranky old women on here today. ;D
the older I get the more I know how little I knew when I knew it all

Jo McDonald

See what you are missing by being a man?????   

Hope you had a great Turkey Day. 
Auntie

Rudy Taylor

That's why we're called "gentle" men.

We just don't get cranky, that's all.  We're always sweet, agreeable, thoughtful beings.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Jo McDonald

Well, for Pity sake, all these years and I am just now finding that out?????

Thank you SO MUCH, Rudy --- I would have never known, had you not posted.

( Good grief, Charlie Brown. )

Rudy Taylor

It's OK, Jo.  I'm always glad to provide such helpful tidbits of information to the weaker gender.

(Wha, wha, what was that growling sound? It sounded like 150 Elk County women grrrrrrrrring all at once.)
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Diane Amberg

Alright you two...Did you know that as women get older they do get crankier over certain things...like politics. Younger women are busy raising kids and don't pay as much attention to larger issues. Once the kids are grown, look out. They have more time to stand up for themselves and speak out on broader issues. Men on the other hand, go through that "angry young man" phase and then become more mellow with age and maturity. Now the really grumpy older men... that's just brain damage. It is a fact that old men have smaller brains. They shrink with age. There is more room in the skull for the brain to rattle around. That's why head injuries from falls can be so serious. the brain smacks against the inside of the skull, some times on both sides and bruises or bleeds...a contra coupe injury. Sorry Rudy! ;D

Judy Harder

Diane you are so funny..................got a good giggle out of that..........thanks.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk