Hello & Good Morning!

Started by Jo McDonald, June 06, 2007, 03:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Joanna.. The teal is great. I like it... :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Bonnie M.

Joanna, could you post a picture of your house with the new roof on it?  It sounds great!
Bonnie

Joanna

Thanks you two!  I'll post a picture soon, I'd like to get the rest of the porch painted first though, it's still a little "patchwork" looking at the moment; but if the weather holds good this weekend, it should be finished soon.  We're very happy with the roof, and with the teal color we are using for the siding too.  Can't wait to get started on the porch floor next!

Wilma

I got a good look at it when we got back to town yesterday and I like the color.  Need a closer look.  Is the trim going to stay white?

Joanna

Well, it's not really morning, but it's GOOD!  We got paint on all the house.  Still have to do the trim on the porch and the peaks, but it's all primered and I'll get to it...  HA!  We actually still have tons of things to get done, but it is such a releif to have the paint looking good. And the roof is done!  Those guys came in and stripped it, put on new decking, shingled & cleaned up in only 2 days.  We are really pleased, and they showed up Tuesday when we weren't expecting them till Friday! What a nice surprise!

The color is Teal, but in the mornings it looks more blue and in the evening more green. I LOVE being unpredictable.  HA!
Here is a picture of the house.  We've still got plans for rebuilding the porch, and of course the landscaping will change next year, but I think it's okay to start bragging now.  ;D :angel: ;D :angel: ;D

Bonnie M.

Your house looks great!  I love the teal, with the white trim.  You have certainly done a LOT of work on your home, and it's really looking good!  You certainly have earned "bragging rights!"

And, Rudy, your "song" was great!  I was going to say "I know that song!"  Well, part of it, anyway!
Bonnie

Rudy Taylor

But nobody ever asks me to sing!

Wonder why?
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Jo McDonald

Joanna, your house looks wonderful!!!  As you probably already know, we used to live at the bottom of the hill and one block west of you, where our Grandson Dan Cookson and his wife Teri and daughter Ashley now live.  I always thought your  home location was desirable, and now it is "Beaut-a-mous"  What a happy,"welcome to our home"  color you have chosen.  Congrats !!  and as Bonnie said, you certainly do have "bragging rights".
  I am so glad you posted the pictures for our enjoyment.  Between you and Marty and Teresa and Kjell,  Howard,  Kansas is taking on a new face on the west side of Wabash Avenue.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Jo McDonald

Well, DRAT  I forgot to mention the NEW LOOK that Mark Cookson has given to his home and also Dan and Teri have put a new face on their home  ---- Man - I ALMOST got into trouble    Whhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww   lucked out of that one.

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Janet Harrington

Joanna,

The house if beautiful.   I can't spell them big words like Mama Jody does.  Anyway, it looks great.  You did a good job taking the picture.  I'll have to get by and see Danny and Terri's house.  I have noticed Mark's.  It looks good, too.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk