Hello & Good Morning!

Started by Jo McDonald, June 06, 2007, 03:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet Harrington

Kermit,

You are getting old and senile.  That person saying that was kind of a back hand compliment was Joanna not Wilma.  However; they both have cat pictures on their profile.

Diane Amberg

Now that he's confused, should I take advantage of it?

Joanna

Oh, Yes!  I think you should. ;D  Maybe I'll change my picture and try confuse him a bit more!  ;)

Wilma

Yeh, we both have cats, but mine is much better looking than hers.

Diane Amberg

Or I could delete my post and swear I never said it. Let's not get in a fight over the pretty kitties. Mine looks just like Jody's.

Janet Harrington

I don't know about that, Mother.  Her's wears a tux!

Joanna

OH!   :o  ::)  :o

I'm just speachless!

Puppy doesn't even consider herself a cat, so I suppose she won't get her feelings hurt.

Of course, if she doesn't quit laying across my arms while I'm trying to type, I'm gonna put a big dent in her head and she won't look quite as good as normal anyhow...  Great, now she's trying to lay on the keyboard.  Maybe she DOES read the Forum...

Janet Harrington

I'm sorry, Joanna.  I should have said, She wears a tux?

Joanna

Well, Thanks Janet!  Now I'm going to have a picture of Julie Andrews wearing a tux stuck in my head everytime I look at Puppy. 

emptynest

Maybe I should show you all up and put a picture of my one-eyed cat on here.  She/he is sure to give quite the competition in the cat arena. He/she can hold  his/her own---so don't let the handicap fool you.  She keeps "an eye out" for me all the time.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk