Hello & Good Morning!

Started by Jo McDonald, June 06, 2007, 03:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo McDonald

And don't forget the strength in her hands and arms from all of her WONDERFUL MASSAGES that she gives....Ohhhhh  how I would love to be having one of them RIGHT THIS MINUTE
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Janet Harrington

Me, too.  A wonderful massage from my Ms. T.  How relaxing that would be?!  Now, why did you mention that?  I'll sit around the rest of the evening wanting one.  ha ha

Janet Harrington

CHARITY IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Finally Home
Current mood:  exhausted

We finally got home yesterday at around 230 in the afternoon. It is amazing how quick they are to admitt you to the hospital and how slow they are to dismiss you! Anyway, Charity is home at long last!! She checked out weighing 5 lbs 2.1 oz! Huge compared to the tiny 1 lbs 14 oz she was at admitance.

Our first night at home was a long and interesting one. Unlike most babies she is very big on being cuddled up and not having a lot of free space. So, it was finally at 0300 this morning that I made this revelation and finally got some sleep.

More adventures in being a mom of two to follow....

(I just want to add thank you, thank you, thank you, for all the prayers that were lifted up for Charity and her family.  She has made it home and momma now has to learn how to be a mommy to an infant and a 3 year old.  WOW!!!)

Diane Amberg

The prayers will continue! Now is not the time to stop. :laugh: :angel:

Rudy Taylor

It truly is "a wonderful life."

kdfrawg

This seems an odd thread for it, but it is where the other posts on this topic were. Here is a link to a story on the funeral, on Monday, of Topeka Fire Captain Anthony Cox:

http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2007/aug/21/hundreds_pay_tribute_fallen_firefighter/

Diane Amberg

Kermit, thank you for that. I really appreciate it. I'm linked to a site that lets us know within minutes of a LODD, but our coverage doesn't include the funeral. That's another pull on our bell rope next year. So sad. I knew about the recent NYFD deaths moments after it happened. It's a good thing people's hearts have room for endless prayers.

Janet Harrington

New Picture of Charity.  Doesn't she look tiny tiny?

Diane Amberg

Rudy Taylor

Hi, Charity!  Welcome to the forum family. We know all about you
and we've prayed our hearts out for you.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk