Hello & Good Morning!

Started by Jo McDonald, June 06, 2007, 03:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kdfrawg

Okay, I'll play. The squirrel brains look thicker, too.

;)

flo

no, frawg, your eyes are not playing tricks on you.  I noticed this at 1:00 this morning - yes, I was awake till almost 4:00 - so played at the computer trying to make myself sleepy- didn't work
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

kdfrawg

Bless you, Flo, I was starting to fear that it was me.

Thanks!

;D

The king and queen changed smiley sets.

kdfrawg

You know, Flo, I don't think I like the new smileys nearly as well as the old ones. The new ones look overdrawn. They would probably be better if they were bigger. As they are, there's too much black and not enough yellow.

Teresa

I did it!
I was fooling around with some of the 'stuff'..and changed them.
I am bored with them , but with this software..that is all there is.. so I thought that they might be different but they weren't. I didn't even notice that they were darker lined.  ::)
You can either choose standard, custom, or Christmas.,. Looked to me like standard and custom are the same.

I am getting ready to put the link up to a whole bunch of "Teresa's custom smiley's".. so everyone can use them. They are not as easy to incorporate ..but still not hard to use..
But I want to put in new ones and I haven't done it yet.
( It is one of the things on my list.. but I will get to it.. ( eventually)    :-\

Flo.. you should have called Kjell. he couldn't sleep either last night and was up until almost 4.

Not me.. no sireeee. I can sleep anytime and through anything.  :) Takes me about 30 seconds to go to slepp and I usually stay asleep.. unless nature calls in the middle of the night.. but then it is right back to slumber land.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

kdfrawg

You should be able to import all the smileys you want. But wait, maybe not. Maybe SMF doesn't let you do that. Now that I look at the posting screen, I see why. There's not much room. A lot of forum software puts them at the left of the big text box or in a separate window and then lets them go on forever. That would not be as easy with this posting layout.

Hmmmm.

Diane Amberg

On my screen the color is much more orangie than before.The lines are thicker too. Put'em back pilgrim! ;D ;D ;D

kdfrawg

I agree completely. And don't start using the green ones. If you would like, I have a collection of several thousand from which you may choose.

Rudy Taylor

Stop kickin' around the poor little smilies! If you want to kick something, kick a frownie!

Free the smilies!!!!

It truly is "a wonderful life."

kdfrawg

Next thing you know, we'll have a county-wide editorial campaign to save the smilies. The least we could do is save the reliable old smilies and not the new upstart smilies!

;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk