Hello & Good Morning!

Started by Jo McDonald, June 06, 2007, 03:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flo

lots of folks viewing this board, but not many posting - guess they're just waiting to see what the rest of us nuts post - right now I'm gonna go me-an-der around a little bit and stretch my legs and let my butt rest or I'll have to have some of Rudy's salve.  ;D :-\
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Wilma

Little Britches was Red Ryder's sidekick, a little Indian boy.  Robert Blake played Little Britches on TV.  It was a TV show in the 1950's, a comic book and movies.  So says the expert in this household.

frawin

Wilma wasn't his name Little Beaver???

kdfrawg

By jove, you're exactly right! There must be a prize for a memory that good.

To think that there was actually a Beaver before Leave it to Beaver!

8)

Wilma

The expert says, yes, it was Little Beaver, not Little Britches that was Red Ryder's sidekick.  Now who was Little Britches?

kdfrawg

Wait a minute, Wilma, how did I get to be the expert on this? That's probably more pressure than this eensy teensy frawg can endure. I can feel the tension already!

;)

frawin

Little Britches was a book written by Ralph Moody and the little boy character in it was Little Britches". Also the Little Britches Rodeo Association " is the organization for youth rodeo. That is all I can think of for "Little Britches"

Wilma

The "Little Britches" that started this off is Ms. T's grandson.

And, Frawgie, the expert I was referring to is my eldest daughter.  If it was on TV she watched it, if it was a comic book, she read it, she didn't get to go many movies but she has made up for since by being a fan of old movies..

kdfrawg

Whew! Thanks Wilma, I feel so much better now.

All of that pressure would have done me in.

:P

Wilma

You're welcome.  Wouldn't want to put you to any trouble.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk