Hello & Good Morning!

Started by Jo McDonald, June 06, 2007, 03:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Well it isn't morning and it isn't night.. but it IS afternoon and the only thing I have done this day is do an hour and a half massage this morning at 9:00.. (But I didn't get to bed until 5ish this morning) ::) I have done a few loads of laundry and I have sat here in this office chair since 11:00 and "played" on the forum.
So I better get my bucket butt up and get busy.
I have to go out and clean out my hot tub. It is a huge job and I just hate it, but it needs done.
I have drained it yesterday, so now it's time to scrub and rinse and rinse and scrub and do the filters and refill and then do all the p/h and testing on the water....yada yada yada....
( And the mosquitoes are out in the daytime and they just drive me insane)
I let Ashley "swim" in it this week when I decided I would clean it this weekend.  She had a ball.. :)

Then the yard needs mowing, but Kjell likes to do that..so I will trim and do all the extra .. Plus I have Mason tonight starting at 7, cause Derek and Rochelle want to go up to the Karaoke at Penny's Pub.
I didn't want to go.. so I will keep Little Britches.
So will catch you all on the flip side later on..
Behave yourselves.... ;)

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

flo

hate being told to behave myself, however I will be careful not to get caught  :angel:
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

kdfrawg

I think I will continue to mis-behave and see what happens.

;D

flo

think I will finish running the vacuum and see how many guests and phone calls I miss  ;D- bbl

Diane Amberg

Little Britches...Was that a little Indian.. uh, Native American kid from Red Ryder?

flo

finished the vacuuming, dusted, went out to get the mail and the Indermills were next door and hollared so we had a visit about everything from is it going to rain to the Mr. M IV and now it's time to rest and see what's on here then need to run thru tomorrow's songs on the organ just to be safe.  Gosh, I have just got a lot accomplished today.

flo

think he was in Red Ryder, one of those shows anyhow.

Diane Amberg

When Frawgie gets up from his nap on the lily pad I'll ask him too.

kdfrawg

Yawn!

You know, the only Little Britches I remember is a book, and I had to look that up to see if I had it right:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Britches

I don't remember Little Britches and Red Ryder, but I didn't get to the movies much as a kid.

flo

I seen them in comic books.  Went to very few movies myself

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk