Hello & Good Morning!

Started by Jo McDonald, June 06, 2007, 03:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Be careful folks, I heard that Teresa went to the Cow Pox Institute for Mid Western Witchery with a minor in Queenery and a special interest in mockery and general annoyance.

Janet Harrington

Oh, yeah.  Well, I want to see that degree, yes, I do.

flo

I'm back and my temper is cooled but I'm gettin ready to go out for birthday supper so don't have time to do anything about pics right now, but I'm gonna keep trying.  I AM NOT A QUITTER, and one way or other  >:( >:( >:(
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Teresa

Enjoy your supper Flo.. and Happy Birthday again..

You'll get it!

I am almost caught up here ( can you believe it?) and if you need help. maybe I can run over and see if I can help.
I am not the sharpest tack in the drawer sometimes, but I know enough to be dangerous.. lol
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

Quote from: Teresa on July 19, 2007, 06:53:16 PM
I am not the sharpest tack in the drawer sometimes,

I can't believe you just said that, but you did, soooooooo, right, you are not the sharpest tack in the drawer.  Ha ha

kdfrawg

I'd still be pretty darned careful about stepping on her.

Yup, I would.

;D

Teresa

Quote from: Janet Harrington on July 19, 2007, 06:58:07 PM
I can't believe you just said that, but you did, soooooooo, right, you are not the sharpest tack in the drawer.  Ha ha

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

Roma Jean Turner

Thanks for the info.  I'll give the pictures another shot.

Joanna

Have you tried to buy a sharp tack lately?  Last bunch I bought, I decided OSHA must have blunted all the points to make them more "safe".
Quote from: Janet Harrington on July 19, 2007, 06:58:07 PMI can't believe you just said that, but you did, soooooooo, right, you are not the sharpest tack in the drawer.  Ha ha 

I had more trouble believing the "almost caught up here" part to tell the truth.   We'll all just have to work harder at keeping her busy, I guess. :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk