Hello & Good Morning!

Started by Jo McDonald, June 06, 2007, 03:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flo

I'll join you in hopping - let's make it the "bunny hop" - cause I don't want to be singing and get this  ::) look.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

kdfrawg

Sounds good to me, flo. If there's a rug, we can cut it. Then, of course, I will have to ask the same question that I ask when I see a musical. "Where the heck is that music coming from?"

;D

flo

flo

you know, some of you other folks could just jump right in here and state your case.  We don't mind and I gotta go get busy - be back later to catch up on what ya'all said.

Diane Amberg

Now you know that music is from the orchestra in the bus following along behind.

kdfrawg

Yeah, flo, my fingers are getting a little tired. Each and every one of them is probably an eighth of an inch shorter than they were an hour ago. Well, at least all of the ones I use to type with. Please see a different thread for the gender-biased proclivities of my native school system and its relationship to my relatively slow typing. It has turned out all right, though, because I think sorta slow, too.

;D

flo

well, folks, it's Friday nite and you know what that is  :angel: "eat out with friends nite" and Sweetie, himself, just drove up.  Will check in later - take care and for goodness sake, behave yourself.  ::) ::) ;D

kdfrawg

Ya'll have fun now, ya hear?

;D

Diane Amberg

Good Morning, Howard Kansas. It was a beautiful night in Newark last night. Very"mellow"with soft breezes and 34% humidity. Main street was full of people wandering around eating ice cream and visiting. Even though we are a small city of just under 29,000, it has a small town feel. And being a college town, our Main st. is very healthy. We were not very busy with emergencies, just a few little things, nothing serious. Have a great day everybody. I'll take some time now and catch up, as I see some new postings.

emptynest

Saw Flo eating out with sweetie and friends.........while I was eating out with a bunch of teen-agers.......what's wrong with this picture?  No, it has been annual tradition for me to take my lifeguards out to eat before a midnight swim, which we had last night.  And as usual, you run into people from all walks of your life.....and I realized I felt a special bond to those whom I communicate with on this forum.  And I also find it neat to know that I have "bonds" from various ages.... from young children and teenagers to those in my peer group and beyond.  Just fulfilling.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk