Hello & Good Morning!

Started by Jo McDonald, June 06, 2007, 03:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo McDonald

With everyone asking "Will it ever stop raining"?  I remember years ago when we were without rain for ever so long and I was in the post office to get my mail and Ray Perkins was in there at the time.  Another man walked in and said "Well, Ray, do you think it will ever rain"? and Ray smiled his slow smile, and replied "Well, it always has". 
  What words of wisdom those were......we need to remember that I believe in this case of WAYYYYY TOO MUCH RAIN   
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Jo McDonald

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO ALL.  I still get goose bumps when there is any kind of parade - and OUR FLAG  is held proudly up high.  What a wonderful country we have and we all need to remember our blessing and being proud of those that are defending all that we believe in, so we can continue to live as Free Americans.

God Bless our country, our troops  and God Bless all of you

May you enjoy a happy day - and a safe one as well.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

kfclark

Happy Fourth of July Everyone. 
Check out my family history Website http://home.austin.rr.com/clarkdentongen/

Janet Harrington

flo

hope everyone has had a very happy 4th of July.  I am so proud of my neighbors.  I fly my flag proudly every day, and have for years (been through a lot of flags) and several months after I moved to Howard, my neighbor across the street had her son put up a flag holder for her and she started flying our american flag.  Today we have 2 more flags flying at the houses to my north, plus a red, white and blue wind sock catty-wompus across the street.  It is a fantastic sight.  :)
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Teresa

And you can take back the part about "no one shooting firecrackers".
wow!  :o
They shoot them in this end of town til way past midnight.
It was wonderful.
I love the smell of gunpowder in the air..
  ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

flo

We sat out on the front porch and really enjoyed the night display.  Your neighbor really put on a show, or at least I think it was your neighbor. Guess coulda been you, Teresa.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Kjell H.

No it wasn't her.. She and I went all over the country side in the afternoon to "get a FEW rocks" to finish doing the fountain on the porch!
Well, we ended up getting a truck full , and I was informed that tonight we will mow and rebuild the fire ring in the back yard.. ( plus try to do 2 video's)  ::)
I swear, that woman never stops, and I am usually dragging along behind her having to work too
;D LOL
But the fountain does look nice and adds a warm touch to the little front porch.

She has a horrible headache so I think I will order her to stay  inside and I will mow and trim and I will put her to work starting the video's. I  think she has bookwork to do for the hardware store too, so she can do that.  Aren't I nice?  :angel:

Here's the fountain.

Marshal Halloway

Sherri

The fountain is awesome.  I can hear the water by watching it.  Great job you two. 
SMILE AND EVERYONE SMILES WITH YOU!!!!

Wilma

That's neat.  And the miniature of Kjell holding the welcome sign just sets it off.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk