Hello & Good Morning!

Started by Jo McDonald, June 06, 2007, 03:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sherri

Oh sister...you are like Ramboette!!!!!  ;D I am very excited for you and do be careful.  We are off to Wichita for an overnight stressfree time...  :laugh: I can't wait to see the video of you shooting a huge gun...don't let it knock you down.....I can't imagine having that many people at one thing but I am sure they will be from everywhere...Well, have a great time and we will be excited to see everything when you get back.  Bye for now.
SMILE AND EVERYONE SMILES WITH YOU!!!!

Jo McDonald

You go, little girl...
Can hardly wait to hear all the exciting things that you were involved in and see the videos that you post for all of us to enjoy.  Good thing that the Marshall knows about all these cool things, and you get to tag on his shirt tail and pick out your guns.   Woooooo Hoooooo
Have fun   !!!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

flo

good Sat. morning to everyone - Finished decorating the third cake about 30 min. ago and Lynne (Indygal) just left.  She came to check on the progress and is pleased with the way they look so guess I done a good job.  Delivery set for 2:00 .  OMG my hands do ache.  Used muscles not used in awhile, in quite that way.  Need to get them limbered up before I play piano at church tomorrow.  Vehicles and campers began showing up down there last eveing.  Some were sleeping in tents, then came the rain.  :(  Think the rest of today will be "sit on my patootie and do very little".  hagd all  ;) :angel:
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

flo

Good Heavens !!!!!  :o :o Said I'd duck when I went by Teresa's house, just in case she had her machine gun out.  NOW she tells us she has a grenade launcher and I don't live that far from her.  Hope she gets another color of smoke, tho, cause I don't like orange and it won't go with a thing I've got.  ;D ;D  Did enjoy the pics, Teresa.  Sounds like you are going to have a "blast" (no pun intended)

Janet Harrington

Ms. T,

I have finally decided that your ARE crazy.  I always knew you were half nuts.  Now I know you are fully certifiable. 

Now, my only question...Why wasn't I invited to shoot big guns, too?  I'm not that fond of shooting, but I don't mind trying something just once, so I can see how it feels and reacts.  I'm soooooooooo jealous.  I "yuv" you anyway.  Have a glorious time and try not to smile too big when Kjell is filming.

kdfrawg

If they have a seventies vintage Bellini Autoload shotgun, you might want to give it a try. I remember those suckers would blow a hole right through the side of an Russian armored personnel carrier. Yikes!

;D

Jo McDonald

Hey everyone -- maybe we could get Teresa and Kjell certified for "BORDER PATROL"  That should take care of some of the immigration problems, don't you agree??????

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

flo

::) ::) :o Jo, good idea.  Glad we got that problem solved.   ;D and didn't have to move any alligators

flo

This is a good night to everyone - been a long day and don't think any problem sleeping tonite.  Sweet dreams to one and all and angels on your pillow (aoyp) :angel:

kdfrawg

Good night, flo! Just a couple of more web pages and I'll be headed off for the flat white place, too.

;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk