Hello & Good Morning!

Started by Jo McDonald, June 06, 2007, 03:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

hahaha me too Debbie..~~~~
I was thinking.. Poor old Moses... what a load to carry... LOL
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Delbert

Maybe I need to lighten up but I thought your comment shouldn't have been in this  type of communication.  Being a teacher for 33 years and a sub for 14 I would have sent you to the office if you said it in my class and I still would even after I lighten up. My comments are over. Thanks.

Teresa

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Jo McDonald

Holy Toledo, Delbert, why  you even posted something that absurd on this forum ---- and say " you would have sent her to the office".  Good grief.......you are out there, for sure.

Teresa's Mother
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Rudy Taylor

(ahem)

Teresa's mother is not to be confused with Mother Teresa.

Although, I do consider Jo to be a saint!

;)
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Jo McDonald

Oh my goodness~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rudy....behave!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Judy Harder

Good morning all.
I need to update you all on what has been happening to me. Praise the Lord!
Nothing bad...."Unless, the death of my old computer would be bad"
I did have computer probs, in fact it did die. But, Marvin, KNOWN as Lazy
Bear..did have a new/used/rebuilt one in his van when he came to work
on my old one. I know the English teachers would cringe if they were to read
that sentence.OH well.
I am now playing and getting use to a computer that WORKS like it should
I have a XP and altho I am still learning where everything is.......can actually watch
videos and even see my old cd's of family pictures my friends and family sent me.
Usually had to go library to view them.
I think some of my  pictures/ or files are missing from before.but with my old
brain and mentality........still looking. Can't remember what I filed them under
and when I go to look through them, I find one more thing to distract me.
Plus, I am playing my heart out on the games on FaceBook.  My dogs think I have
glued myself to my 'puter chair. We don't have nearly enough time together on
the couch.
while I am on here........would someone PLEASE SHUT THE BACK DOOR!
I thought we had a shot of "Global Warming" Where is it.

Hugs and God bless you all.
Me
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

greatguns

I don't know where the "Global Warming" is.  I don't believe it is here at Piedmont, but if it is, then thank the good Lord for it because I don't think I could take it if it was any colder! ;D ;D

Diane Amberg

Aren't those face book games fun? I really have to be careful or Farm Ville can eat up the whole morning.
   Now I'm trying to make a big pot of chili and keep an eye on Al too. He hurt his lower back this morning doing who knows what and he is flat on his back and miserable. He puts up with a lot of pain as it is and this has really got him down. His doc called in a muscle relaxant and some strong pain meds but so far no good. It seems to be a big knot along his belt line, just muscle as near as we can tell. I kneaded on it for awhile but it didn't seem to help any. I need Teresa's magic hands!
  It's cold here too and very windy, howling through the trees. That big snow we had and then the second storm right after made for the most snow around here in December ever! More than 28 inches total. Mid January through March yes, but very unusual for Dec.

sixdogsmom

I am feeling for Al, as I am down in the back also. One of my old dogs has a rather large tumor on her abdominal wall. Somehow, on Wednesday that began to bleed. By the time I got it under control, I had blood everywhere. Not difficult to clean up, but it does require some bending over to begin the process with peroxide. I also had to carry her through the snow to the van on the way to the vet. Two days later, it opened in another place so I had another mess. I was not able to get her into the vet because of the holiday, but we are doing okay. I am suffering much more than she is, she rallied last night; ate and drank some water. I got her up this afternoon and cleaned her all up, changed her bandage and remade her bed. Afterward, we both had a nap. I just got back from walking up to the post office, thought the walk might help. Scott is standing here looking at me with his poor little deprived puppy look. It is his suppertime so I'm gonna have to get busy being a mom again. I do have a regular doctor appt. on Monday, maybe he can give me a cortizone shot, I hope!
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk