Welcome to desertlilydarla

Started by Dee Gee, June 06, 2007, 01:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

desertlilydarla

You guys are to funny,  your cracking me up.   ;D ;D ;D 
No act of kindness, no matter how small,
is ever wasted.

desertlilydarla

Maybe you two can rent from US Forestry and Evergreen International Aviation , a Boeing 747 the largest water hauler 24,000 gallons....But you would need to make about 21 trips to get that 500,000gal. dumped on me..... maybe an icebug would be cheaper.  ;D

EDIT:  I did it again.  And here I thought I checked my spelling after yesterdays BLOOPERS
is ever wasted.

Diane Amberg

I can't stand it!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Would that be a VW icebug?  I'm rolling on the floor holding my sides....

kdfrawg

Either that or the world's biggest cicada!

Diane Amberg

desertlilydarla

Quit hugging yourself so tight. :laugh: :laugh:
is ever wasted.

desertlilydarla

Can you breathe yet Diane?......  I'm still busting a gut from laughing :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: over the last two days of posting.  We did do a lot of picking today on kdfrawg. ....but he's a big boy and he knows how to roll with the punches.

Smile and the World will smile with you.......
is ever wasted.

desertlilydarla

YoooooHooooo!!!!!!    Jo, who have you claimed as the mysteries cousin that has been hiding in the tater-patch......She is going to start spouting new spuds if she doesn't come out soon.

Does anyone else have any idea who she could possibly be??
is ever wasted.

desertlilydarla

Teresa , Have you been to Toot's lately?  My niece is working there.  She is your 4th couisn.  Her name is Marlena Wright who is 20 or 21.  She lives with Billy Tyler.  If you get a chance, stop by and introduce yourself to her.  She is a real sweet girl, but a little shy.   She doesn't know who some of her relatives are that live around there.   Marlena's mom is my sister, Debbie Wright from Elk Falls.  We are just starting to come out of the woodwork back there..... that could be scary!

I haven't figured out how to put this smiley's on here yet. got it wrong again.
is ever wasted.

flo

Quote from: desertlilydarla on July 13, 2007, 02:08:59 AM

Smile and the World will smile with you.......

another one "Smile and the whole world wonders what you're up to"
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk