Welcome to desertlilydarla

Started by Dee Gee, June 06, 2007, 01:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

I'm sorry, but I just have to ask this, nosey person that I am, what is an ''outhouse contest?".

desertlilydarla

It's where they decorate a outhouse, aka privy to see who can come up with the best idea's.   There was one done with the bad witch of the west laying under the outhouse with her feet sticking out and Dorthy and Toto was inside.  Another had President Clinton and Moncia Lewinski setting on a double hole in the Oval office. Another one as a flower shop.  If your ever in Elk Falls around the Sat. before Thanksgiving check it out.  It's to funny.   The winner is voted on by all the visitors doing a ballet
No act of kindness, no matter how small,
is ever wasted.

Diane Amberg

:laugh:   Speaking of bloopers....... Is that ballet as in toe dancing, or ballot as in voting?  I'll make the trip to Elk falls just to see the first!!!!

desertlilydarla

sorry for the booper, that was ballot.  I'll meet you there.

Not at the ballet, but at the outhouse contest. ::)

looks like I left out the L in blooper.  Go ahead and have a laugh on me. ;D ;D ;D
No act of kindness, no matter how small,
is ever wasted.

Diane Amberg

This gets better and better!   :D ;D :laugh: Please forgive me, I'm not really a mean person, but I couldn't let that go by. Thank you for answering the question; it sounds like a lot of fun. I think you won the blooper prize for the day. Mr. Taylor Mr. Frawg, are you reading this?

kdfrawg

Diane may have indeed won the prize. I wonder what the prize is?

Then there was the society couple in San Francisco that invited their Montana rancher friend out to see them. The first night in town, they took him to the ballet. The rancher paid close attention to Act I. At intermission, his hosts asked him what he thought. The rancher replied, "The music is just great and the dancing is all right, too. But answer one question for me: If they had wanted tall girls, why didn't they hire tall girls?"

;D

Diane Amberg

I didn't win the prize, Darla did. Let's give the credit where it's due. Her prize should be something special.... how about 500,000 gal. of water?

kdfrawg

By all means!

How does one deliver 500,000 gallons of water? Judging from the last few weeks in Elk County, I vote that we go have a long talk with Mom Nature to see if she has any left.

;)

Diane Amberg

First you lasso an iceberg....

kdfrawg

Does somebody have a good ropin' horse that I could use for quite a while?

:o

Oh, and the horse will need to be able to swim, although I guess that should not be a problem for a horse in Howard after the past few weeks.

;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk