June 1 Storm

Started by Mom70x7, June 01, 2007, 07:57:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mom70x7

Oh - and we have our hot water back, as of late last night.

Hooray ! ! !  :D   :D   :D

indygal

Welcome back to civilized life, Mom. It can be rugged living without the basics, I know. Glad to hear things are improving for you.

Mom70x7

QuoteWelcome back to civilized life, Mom

Thanks - I am glad we didn't have to resort to finding a "privy."  :-[

And we finally have English television again.  :D  Hooray   :D

CrumCowgirlMama

I took these pictures that afternoon and evening. I took pictures of the storm moving in right after I heard it announced on the scanner. A few are also of a full rainbow that was straight east of our house! I meant to get these on here earlier, but I've had my hands full with working 2 new jobs, chasing a toddler, helping Billy hay, and allergy problems!

Janet Harrington

CowCrumgirlMama,

Those are beautiful.  The colors are awesome.  Thank you for posting those.  The full rainbow is a delight to see.  Thank you again.

Wilma

Did you notice in the middle picture of the rainbow that it is a double rainbow?  The pictures are just gorgeous.

flo

Marvin and I were on our way home from Vinita Okla., via 400.  Saw some awesome rainbows.  Saw these coming down 99 from Severy and yes, the colors were just so bright and beautiful. might add that around Fredonia also saw numerous funnel clouds - a couple very scary - but none touched the ground.  Close enough for me. :o

Teresa

Wonderful wonderful pictures!
The photography was excellent CCM ( didn't want to type your whole name) :-\

I love it when people share stuff like this..
Simple stuff... but I guess we are a small community of simple people..with simple pleasures.
And I say that with pride!
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Wilma

Isn't my rain guage working good?  Not a drop since I put it up.

Janet Harrington

Yes, Mama.  It is working real good.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk