Did You Ever Wonder Why...

Started by Teresa, May 22, 2007, 05:02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indygal

Did you ever wonder why ...

you only see one shoe or one sock lying on the side of the road? How does that happen anyway, and where's the mate to it?

Janet Harrington

Quote from: Kjell H. on June 12, 2007, 09:43:42 AM
Do you ever wonder why , no matter what a man says to a woman, it is wrong?   ;D

I'm with T.  I've never wonder why.  I have always known that whatever a man says to a woman is wrong.

How do you know a man is lying?  When you see his lips move.  ha ha

emptynest

Do you ever notice:

That when someone one used to know from back in the day approaches, and of course their name completely leaves your brain; that the minute you ask them who they are, and they tell you, you respond with, "Right! Oh, yes!"  (as if the person telling you who he is, could possibly be wrong!)

Jane

Did you ever wonder why.

The price of STAMPS keep going up, but the service never gets any better?

Jo McDonald

Did you ever wonder why??? People get in the 10 items or less checkout lane with a shopping cart full of items that total at least 30 + items?  Can't they read???????
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Janet Harrington

Quote from: emptynest on June 12, 2007, 10:01:13 PM

Do you ever notice:

That when someone one used to know from back in the day approaches, and of course their name completely leaves your brain; that the minute you ask them who they are, and they tell you, you respond with, "Right! Oh, yes!"  (as if the person telling you who he is, could possibly be wrong!)

I love that one, emptynest, because I do it all the time.

flo

Jo, that has got to be my pet peeve.  yesterday at Wall Mart, 3 express lanes open and 2 regular lanes open.  Was very tempted to do that very thing, but didn't.  Thats 2 regular check-outs out of about 15 - so where's the rest of the checkers?--- and I never wondered why everything a man says to a woman is wrong, just figured everybody already knew that  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :angel:
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

kdfrawg

Quote from: indygal on June 12, 2007, 05:57:20 PM
Did you ever wonder why ...

you only see one shoe or one sock lying on the side of the road? How does that happen anyway, and where's the mate to it?

I always have to wonder if someone lost one, or maybe someone just found that exact one they needed and left the other one where it was.

;D

Teresa

It never fails.. I can make a pie to take somewhere and the crust breaks apart and I have to piece it together and it is ugly..
But let me make one for home, and it is the prettiest pie ever!
???

And yes, I know that it is the taste that counts, but still, it would be nice to have pretty pies to take places..  :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Jo McDonald

Pretty --- Ugly ???  Who cares .....JUST BRING IT ON !!!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk