ROLL CALL TO ALL MEMBERS !!!!

Started by Teresa, May 05, 2007, 10:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Hi Flo's youngest! It's very nice to meet you. I promise to cut back if you'll jump on in.

Teresa

Quote from: gmaof3 on September 11, 2008, 10:44:04 PM
I do have an opinion about most things but will try to keep them to myself for the most part, but I am a Smith and we have never been known for keeping our mouths shut.  I think we may get that from mom!!!!!!! 

::) ::) ::)
~~~~~~

You should learn to be more quiet and self reserved like me..... :angel:

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Teresa

oh yeah.... I was so busy being a smart ass that I didn't welcome you..
so welcome to the cage and home of the  zoo animals...   :D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

pam

Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Jo McDonald

Welcome !!!  Always room for one more Smith.  Stay with us -- some days are a lot better than others, but all are entertaining.
  Jo
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

LHINPA

Hi All ...yep you are right. LH in PA.  I live in Philadelphia PA. My name is Liz. I joined the forum to meet some nice folks but also try to find out if anyone knows what is going on with the animal hoarding case on Turkey Road way back in March.  I am with an Australian Cattle Dog Rescue Group in Philadelphia, PA and a cattle dog pup was part of the hoarding case.  I have been working since March to try to free him and get him into a safe and loving environment.  I don't want him to fall through the cracks.  I know he is being boarded...somewhere local.  Anyone here anything about this case anymore?

Wilma

There is a thread on the Coffee Shop called Sirens on Turkey Road.  There was something said just the other day and some where on the thread it tells where the animals were taken.  Hope you can find it.  Good to see you posting.

Diane Amberg

Hi, there L.H. I'm south of you. Hope you find the dog.

LHINPA

Me too...he has been caged since this whole thing happened in March.  It is like finding a needle in a haystack but I am determined... :)

Judy Harder

The dogs I saw at the Vets the day I left my dog with her were in nice kennels...and had an outdoor one......they were well taken care of.........and I didn't get close to them of course, but they were doing as well as they could.
At least to my eyes.

good luck
Judy
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk