ROLL CALL TO ALL MEMBERS !!!!

Started by Teresa, May 05, 2007, 10:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Rudy, is that the thinking you do when you are lying down?

heather_tyler_2014

if ya'll dont know im heather tyler duaghter of christy and grandaughter of kenny and ruth watts i have a brother kenny(21)billy(19) and my step brother mike lance and sister candy im in 7th grade a chearleader and a basketball player and yes girls can dribble the ball to not just men...and fyi girls are better at it duhhhhhh no just kidding but still oooh and i have a niece kayla lynn my baby girl that fell down the well (she is fine and will always be fine she love water)(bubbles really)(billy's) then my niece eve lawrence and my nephew kaleb lawrence then thier little siter destiney(mike)then my other niece  kim lance .......................well now im just pooped on anything else to think about oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh and if anybody knows someone that would just happen to want to sponser  jh. chearleaders than speak up to the high school now please it would be very helpfull
Sword with a double edged blade...it'll cut you either way.

sixdogsmom

Heather, I love to watch girls' bball. Let us know when you play, and I might just be there!  ;D ;D
Edie

heather_tyler_2014

ok can do that and seriously if anybody nows somebody that could sponser let me know i mean we really need a sponser
Sword with a double edged blade...it'll cut you either way.

ColeNicholsMoore

Hello Howard and Elk County.

I'm a "newbie" - ColeNicholsMoore - so named for my ancestors who settled in the Howard/Elk County area in the 1870's and 1880's. I spent a lot of time in Howard/Elk County as a kid visiting my grandparents and playing with the Claypool and other kids.

I'll be figuring out (with your help) how to contribute and use the Forum as time goes on and commend you for making it available.

More Later.

Thanks!!

Diane Amberg

flo

here in the Coffee Shop there is a thread "ROLL CALL TO ALL MEMBERS" where you might want to post a bit about yourself, your family, etc.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Wilma

Hey, Flo, I think it would be a good idea if you would follow up the welcome to the forum posts with a reminder of the roll call thread.  I can't seem to remember to.

And, ColeNichol,  it is nice that you posted a bit about yourself.  I know that you can find all sorts of things here and if you need something, just ask.  No telling what you will get, but it will be interesting.

flo

Quote from: Wilma on July 19, 2008, 08:53:24 PM
Hey, Flo, I think it would be a good idea if you would follow up the welcome to the forum posts with a reminder of the roll call thread.  I can't seem to remember to.

Wilma, I have mentioned this several times in my "welcome's" but so far it hasn't worked.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Catwoman

I have received several questions as to who meow is...I am honored that you all would want to know me better...but I'm purrrrfectly happy keeping my secrets in my own private litter box.  Besides that...every feline deserves a chance to lay in the bullrushes and wait for all you unsuspecting birds to waddle by!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk