ROLL CALL TO ALL MEMBERS !!!!

Started by Teresa, May 05, 2007, 10:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michael_glenn

Quote from: Teresa on December 06, 2007, 09:02:53 PM
Beautiful family .. Thanks for sharing with us.
So... is Ian got a bit of onry in him? LOL

I think so,... Thank you!  :)
...it´s never too fast and heaven can wait till I die.

L Hendricks

Sarge - don't be a smack - or you will get coal from Santa - and don't you need to go make some "Water"

Diane Amberg

Uh oh, I sense some funny business going on here. :-\

Roma Jean Turner

Michael, Teresa will have to define what she meant by the term, but I'll bet it would close to my definition.

Orneriness in a kid means to me:  a kid that is always thinking ahead about the next bit of mischief they can get into. It is to me an endearing term.  (I may be prejudiced because I was considered an ornery kid, by my definition.  ;)

Judy Harder

Roma,

I agree with you. Ornery is just what I like in a person............means that they get a kick out
of the world they live in.

Have a good one.
Hugs and God bless
;) ;) :D ::)
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

michael_glenn

Quote from: Roma Jean Turner on December 07, 2007, 11:25:49 AM
  Michael, Teresa will have to define what she meant by the term, but I'll bet it would close to my definition.

Orneriness in a kid means to me:  a kid that is always thinking ahead about the next bit of mischief they can get into. It is to me an endearing term.  (I may be prejudiced because I was considered an ornery kid, by my definition.  ;)

okay, this definition is also all right. :)

I wrote about the old man on the pic at the ferry to sweden and my smile wasn´t really happy, because I was really tired.

...drivin´more than 8 hours with only a short break for the dog.

...a grumpy old man...onry

...and this man and his son are a little bit from the same caliber - that was my definition ;D

Teresa

Yes.. that is what I meant when I said onry ( ornery)  have to excuse my language as I am a redneck.  ;D
See? you are a German with a different language and I am a country hick redneck with a different language..  :D
But ...............I did mean .... Is Ian full of energy.. loves to get into having fun and by doing so, gets into a wee bit of trouble now and then.

I was like that..   ( still am)  ha ha ha  ;)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

michael_glenn

Quote from: Teresa on December 07, 2007, 02:17:45 PM
Yes.. that is what I meant when I said onry ( ornery)  have to excuse my language as I am a redneck.  ;D
See? you are a German with a different language and I am a country hick redneck with a different language..  :D
But ...............I did mean .... Is Ian full of energy.. loves to get into having fun and by doing so, gets into a wee bit of trouble now and then.

I was like that..   ( still am)  ha ha ha  ;)

:D you wrote I´m a german...that makes me a bit grumpy or onry :) :) :)...and Ian is an energy sixpack...loves it to have fun..adventures...often mean-spirited and contrary in disposition...short ornery...but now is bedtime for him...and he´s grumpy...as his dad...from same caliber  ;D

michael_glenn

an ornery person named Ian 8) :angel:

michael_glenn

...and a grumpy person named Michael >:(   *ghastly*

Grandma dressed me up as "German" -first visiting in Germany 1964*

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk