ROLL CALL TO ALL MEMBERS !!!!

Started by Teresa, May 05, 2007, 10:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cahilton

Hello to everyone!

I am Carla Morgan Hilton. I was born to Carl and Susan Morgan, November 29, 1975. I was raised in Howard all of my life and graduated high school from West Elk in 1994.  I married Matthew Hilton from Severy in July of 1994 and we moved to Wichita, but did not like the city and moved to Eureka, KS in July of 1995. We lived there until August of 2001 and moved to Howard on my mom and dad's farm northeast of Howard. 

Matt and I have two beautiful daughters Brooklyn age 6 and London age 3. There are definitely the joys of my life! Brooklyn will be in the first grade at Moline Elementary this coming year. London goes to Kiddie Korner Daycare here in Howard.

One of the greatest accomplishments in my life is attaining my Master's degree in Nursing and becoming a Family Nurse Practitioner. I have been a nurse for 10 years but this last May became a ARNP. So, it is exciting for me. I am currently not working as my dad; Carl Morgan has been diagnosed with Colon/Rectal cancer and I am going to care for him.

Matt owns Hilton Stucco, INC which is a plaster/stucco company. He travels all over doing mainly new construction. He stays very busy. He does beautiful work.

I must say that Teresa has always been very close to my heart and I really think this is great what she has done!

Love to all,
Carla

Jo McDonald

Hi "Carlie"
I still love you.  So sorry that your beloved Daddy is not well...We send prayers up for him and hopefully everyone else will too. 
We think of you often and wish your family well.
Granny
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

flo

just looked at the "latest posts" and they all say flo and jo, with one rudy thrown in.  Time for someone to get busy, I'm thinkin'
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Rudy Taylor

Welcome, Carla! We need someone with medical expertise here. I get short of breath when everyone starts picking on me.  Can you do resusitation via the internet?
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Diane Amberg

Be careful, I'm not sure my AED will work over the internet, not sure where to plug it in, nor how many joules to use, 200,300 or 360....ZAP... oops, ya still ok?

flo

guess we'll know when next week's paper comes out  ;D
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Rudy Taylor

Anytime a nurse practitioner says, "I don't know where to plug this thing in ... I get a little concerned, especially if she's wearing rubber gloves.  Yikes!
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Diane Amberg

Ha, ha,ha Rudy. We EMTs here don't use "rubber"(Latex) gloves any more.Too many allergies. We have some 7000 runs a year so Nitril gloves were the way to go. And another big welcome to more new folks. This site is great. Be sure to read some of the older messages as you have time; I learned a lot. found some interesting recipes!? I know about mountain oysters, but I was a little afraid of the turtle balls until I actually read the recipe!     

Janet Harrington

Well, I have several things to say here.

First of all to Bonnie.  I loved your mother, Ruby Truitt.  She was the kindest lady that Longton ever had the pleasure to have. 

Carla, I'm glad you joined us as you have a full load taking care of your family, your dad, and Pat Allen.  Tell Pat I said hello and that I am a terrible friend.  I also want you to have my sympathy for marrying Matt.  (Just kidding.)  He's lucky to have you.

To the rest of you...I'm like flo.  I had to catch up due to sleeping early in the evenings, but not tonight.  Trying to catch up tonight.

Jo McDonald

Well, Flo, if they are fed up with all of the post from the two of us , then it seems to me that "THEY" need to get started typin' -- don't you think so too?

We are just trying to keep the lines open for the rest of you...errrrrrrr  I think that is what I am trying to do. lol
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk