Greetings and welcome, Flintauqua

Started by indygal, April 25, 2007, 05:22:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Dang it! I thought I was right on..
Oh well, I can't be right all the time..  ;)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Flintauqua

Here's another clue.  I went K-12 in only two of West Elk's buildings, but when I started school, I had in-district classmates from Grenola.

Janet Harrington

Quote from: Flintauqua on April 26, 2007, 04:11:07 PM
Lois is right on track.  If she's that good with shots in the dark, I'd hate to get caught in her crosshairs in the daylight.  Teresa, sadly is way off the mark with the "she" part.  However, she is correct that I have worked with several forum members on issues involving the Elk County community.  Lets see if Janet has a guess.

Charlie???????????

Flintauqua

It's about time Janet!!!!!  Yes, it is I Charles (Charlie, Chuck) Mahlon Durbin, brother of ddurbin and step brother of LisaT.  West Elk class of 1986, and forner Director of Economic Development for good ol' Elk County.  Dan had suggested I check out what was going on here in the online Elk County community, so here I am.

I have done a lot of historical and geographical research about our fair county, but I do not have it here in Arkansas where I now reside.  So give me a little time to dig it all out at my old house in Moline, and them it will be bombs away on adding new info to our discussions.

genealogynut

Oh, Goody!!!  Bring it on, Charlie!!   ;D  I'm full of anticipation. Can't wait, just can't wait.......hurry it up, Charlie!  Hurry!

Janet Harrington

Well, I had to do some thinking about it.  It's been quite awhile, hasn't it?  When I sat down tonight to work on who you were, I thought, the only one who could come up with a name like that had to be Charlie.  It is so good to have you on with us.  I hope all is well in Arkansas and tell your wife hello.

Flintauqua

Quote from: Janet Harrington on April 30, 2007, 08:33:18 PM
Well, I had to do some thinking about it.  It's been quite awhile, hasn't it?  When I sat down tonight to work on who you were, I thought, the only one who could come up with a name like that had to be Charlie.  It is so good to have you on with us.  I hope all is well in Arkansas and tell your wife hello.

Angie says hello back, and yes all is well here in NW arKANSAS :laugh:

Teresa

>:(
Well poop!
I just hate it when Janet is right  and I am wrong. :(

But............. I am glad you are with us in here Charlie.
If you are a friend of Ta Ta's, you are a friend of mine. :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Flintauqua

I just googled 'Flintauqua' for the first time since joining the forum.  It apparently didn't exist in cyberspace until I used it here. 8)  Maybe I need to copyright it! ;)

Janet Harrington

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk