JARVIS, Penny Sue (Stewart) - b. January 14, 1962 - d. July 25, 2003

Started by Janet Harrington, April 23, 2007, 12:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet Harrington

Penny Sue Stewart Jarvis, 41, of Howard, Kasnas, died on Friday, July 25, 2003 from injuries received in an automobile accident in Elk County, KS, near Howard.

Mrs. Jarvis was born on January 14, 1962 in Topeka, KS, the daughter of William H. & Dorothy (Tauer) Stewart.

She was employed as a personal care provider at New Beginnings in Moline, KS.

She was married to Rickey Dean Jarvis on April 3, 1981 in Richland, WA. He survives of the home.  Other survivors include five daughters, Stacy Jarvis of Longton, KS, Danielle Jarvis of Olpe, KS, Allison Jarvis of Howard, KS, April Jarvis of Elk City, KS, Michelle Jarvis of Howard, KS., a son, Anthony Jarvis, Jacksonville, FL, her father & step-mother, William H. "Bill" Stewart & Charlene F. Stewart of Wamego, KS, her mother, Dorothy Castle of Topeka, KS, four brothers, David Stewart of Albuquerque, NM, Don Stewart Harris of Milwaukee, WI, Michael Stewart of Moundridge, KS and William Stewart, Jr. of Holton, KS.  Also an expected grandson, Clayton Samuels Lassley.

The family suggests memorials in her name to the Penny Stewart Jarvis memorial and may be sent in care of the RJ Evans Mortuary in Wamego, Kansas.

LisaT

It doesn't seem like it has been almost 4 years since the wreck. She was the funniest gal. I do miss her. The wreck wasn't near Howard it was right out here at the junction going to Sedan. Sorry I couldn't help but correct that part.

Janet Harrington

I know.  I was just putting on the forum what was in the little funeral bulletin.  I don't write them.  I just type them.

I happen to find that funeral bulletin the other day in some of my stuff that I'm sorting out, so thought I would post it.

By the way, could someone please tell me what the correct name is of the little paper they give you at funerals telling about the deceased?

Rhonda

I call them memorial folders but I'm not sure that's the correct term.

Mom70x7

That's what Robin Haines called them today when I asked him.

So . . . sounds good to me.  :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk