WHERE IS EVERYONE????

Started by Janet Harrington, March 29, 2005, 07:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet Harrington

Where is everyone?  I check this forum and check this forum and no one talks anymore.  No one wants to be friendly anymore.  No one wants to start questions anymore.  WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO EVERYONE?  Did the end of the world come and someone forgot to include me, too???? ??? ??? ??? :o :o :o :o :angel: :angel: :angel:

DanCookson

Been very busy as moving season has jumped up and bit us on the tail.  I will try to do better. :police:

Teresa

I am guilty as charged ..

I think right now everyone is just really busy what with spring time creeping around the corner.
And with that brings on Taxes ( and I have been up to my neck in the doing the store books and taxes for Mark and Derek)
which is literally making me crazy..

And also I'm  trying to help husband Kjell-bird **smiling** with our online  business..(which I am having to learn so much new stuff with the computer..and it is not being kind to me...

And then Easter weekend ..and that was a load this year.....
.and when other family personal issues and events come into play..then those naturally take a first seat....

So I guess with all those things to have to complete and make sure is done and
off ...............................

Well dang it Janet.. I just haven't been the forum chief that I should have been..

I will try to do better...but again.. it takes the whole village to make it work.....
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Carl Harrod

Okay Hillary! -   :laugh:- I read your post mentioning "it takes a village" and her name was the first thing that came to my mind

NATCH

mtcookson

been going crazy trying to look for and purchase a new car. heading out to colorado tomorrow to pick it up. ;D

Teresa

Quote from: Carl Harrod on March 31, 2005, 12:27:04 PM
Okay Hillary! - :laugh:- I read your post mentioning "it takes a village" and her name was the first thing that came to my mind

Ohhhh now THAT is cruel... Cruel Cruel Cruel!!

Hilary indeed!!!!
I guess I have been compared to worse...

Teresa

I need help here folks... I know that we are all busy.. but maybe a few more of you could just pop in and say..
Something? Anything?
This poor forum is slowing drowning with any oxygen.  :(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk