Wishing Teresa a very "Happy Birthday!"

Started by genealogynut, February 25, 2007, 01:54:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

genealogynut

Monday will be Teresa's birthday, and I think it would be nice if the rest of us would post our best birthday wishes.  Hope you have a joyful birthday, Teresa! :)  May the Lord Bless you with many more.

indygal

Have a truly splendid day, doing things that bring you joy. My guess holding that new grandbaby will be one of those things. All the best to you in the coming year!

Ms Bear

Mom70x7

Hope you have a Happy Birthday - and are treated special all day.

(that's special NICE  ;) )

Wilma

Happy Birthday, Ms. T.  I didn't realize you and Janet were so close to the same age.  I thought you were much older.

Janet Harrington

Happy Birthday, Granny T.  Happy Birthday, Granny T.  Happy Birthday, Granny T.  Happy Birthday, Granny T.

Sherri

Happy Birthday Sister~~~I certainly hope you have a billion more.....and I hope I do to so that we can live together when we are really really old and annoy people. hahaha....Truly, I hope you have a good day and if I could give you a wish I would wish that you could have a stressfree life and everything would be just as you would want it...but I guess we are in the real world and that is just a dream.  I love you with my whole being and wish I could spend your birthday with you but I am spending it through our hearts.  Have many more and breath deeply and enjoy each moment.

Hugs to you.
SMILE AND EVERYONE SMILES WITH YOU!!!!

Jo McDonald

Our Darling Daughter
Happy Happy Birthday - I have tried calling you many times today - but have only reached the dutiful answering machine - what would we do with out them?
  Your Daddy and I join your wonderful sister and all of the rest of the well wishers in wishing  you a day  full of love and laughter and  may you be blessed with many, many more birthdays.
  Fred and I are the lucky ones to have both you and Sherri and all the wonderful Grands and Great Grands that you have blessed us with.
  Hugs and kisses to the moon and back
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Joanna

Happy Birthday Teresa.  Hope you had tons of fun, and great cake.  If you didn't get a cake, tell me what kind you like and I'll make one tomorrow.  Everyone deserves cake on their birthday (or the day after!)  HA!
Happy Birthday to YOU!

Teresa

I had a good birthday..
I think that all birthdays are good.. a heck of a lot better than NOT having them.. which means....
You know what!~~~~

All the calls and cards were wonderful.. I think I'll stick around for another 54 years.. just so I can hear Mama Wilma tell me that she thought I was LOTS older than Janet...

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk