Sorry Trump Haters . . . . This One Is On Your Girl . . . .

Started by Wake-up!, December 18, 2018, 10:19:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wake-up!

Subtitled; Wait, It Wasn't The Russians, It Was Hillary!

"The (Steele) dossier, and rumors of its contents, circulated widely throughout elite Beltway circles both before and during the election. The document — whose main claims have never been corroborated — is directly responsible for claims about Russian interference in the election, which Hillary Clinton, the Democratic Party, and the media have used to cast doubt on the 2016 election — just as Steele's employers had allegedly intended."

Read Steele's admission here;  https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/17/christopher-steele-i-was-hired-to-help-hillary-clinton-challenge-the-2016-election-results/

Nay, indeed, if you had your eyes, you might fail of the knowing me: it is a wise father that knows his own child. Well, old man, I will tell you news of your son: give me your blessing: truth will come to light; murder cannot be hid long; a man's son may, but at the length truth will out.
- The Merchant of Venice, 1596:

The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people; it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.

The greatest mistake in American history was letting government educate our children.
- Harry Browne, 1996/2000 Libertarian Party Presidential candidate

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk