Trump Moves Toward Peace On Three Fronts . . . . Maybe Four

Started by Wake-up!, July 03, 2018, 06:35:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wake-up!

"For over twenty years, I've labored in this particular vineyard, being told I'm an "extremist" for wanting us to mind our own business and institute a foreign policy that puts America first. I've been saying it's time to get out of NATO until I'm blue in the face. I've been agitating relentlessly for an end to the Korean standoff. I've been saying it's time to meet with Kim Jong-un, and also time to work with Putin to end the threat of World War III. And when the President of the United States takes up those causes, telling us he wants to bring our troops home from defending the world against itself — I'll be damned if I'll react in any manner except for some very loud cheering."

Peace in Korea? With Russia? Troops out of Syria? Troops out of Germany? A Neo-Cons nightmare? Read Justin Raimondo's article;  https://original.antiwar.com/justin/2018/07/01/get-on-the-trump-peace-train/

The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people; it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.

The greatest mistake in American history was letting government educate our children.
- Harry Browne, 1996/2000 Libertarian Party Presidential candidate

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk