My picture

Started by Teresa, February 19, 2007, 07:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Why ... hasn't anyone said anything about my new picture with my precious baby angel Mason?
Huh?? :'(

Come on... Brag on him.. You know how us old grandma's are..............................

Humor me...appease this old woman .. just for a bit.

Thank you ahead of time.  ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Joanna

Your grandbaby is beautiful.  You look deliriously happy.  Even though I'm not 'quite' ready for grandchildren of my own, it makes me very jealous!

Wilma

That's probably why no one has commented on your picture.  We are all just so envious that we don't have anything to say.  I know I wouldn't mind holding a new baby again as long as it wasn't mine.

Janet Harrington

Okay.  I'll say something.  I think he looks like me.  Just kidding.  I've seen many pictures of Mason.  He is cute as all babies are.  He looks very small when his daddy is holding him.  Does he look like Mee Maw, oops, I mean Granny T?  I don't know, yet, 'cause I haven't seen him in person.

Teresa

;D................. :D...................... :).....................
Thank you.....
Isn't he just so sweet?  :angel:
I went over yesterday and got him all washed up and put his little sleeper on him and put lotion all over him .. gave him a bottle and held him until he went to sleep..
You know .. that soft little head of hair and that baby skin next to me has to be the next best thing to heaven on earth.
I smelled like him all day long too.
sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... He is so precious.. ( have I said that already?) lol

Anyway.. thanks for commenting and putting up with me on this.. **grinning**
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Ms Bear

If we had known how great grandchildren are we would have skipped having children and just started with grandchildren.  Isn't it amazing though how the grandchildren bring back the long forgotten memories we thought we would never forget. The special smile of one child, the little things that made us know that each child was an individual and then along the grandkids that had the same laugh or crooked smile.

Your Mason does look very beautiful and sweet.

Janet Harrington

What I find amazing and reminds me how Great God is is when you watch a child and you see the actions of the parents in that child.  It is so great.  Such as a great-neice that I have looks so much like her mother from the back and even sounds like her mother on the phone.  My Aunt June sounds just like my Grandma Hancock when she is on the phone.  Talking to her brings back many memories of Grandma.  Looking at my dad's two brothers is almost like seeing my dad.  How wonderful that we can bring memories to mind because of relatives.

Wilma

I'm not rich and famous, but I do have priceless grandchildren.

From  "The Best of Barbara Johnson"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk