Partial Distribution of Wind Farm Income

Started by W. Gray, March 30, 2016, 10:30:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

Redcliff, look at my post yesterday, what I said is TOTALLY TRUE. Yet you say I am a Liberal I have NEVER VOTED ANYTHING BUT REUBLICAN AND FOR THE CONSEVATIVE CANDIDATE IN MY LIFE. I voted for Barry Goldwater, and I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED HE DID NOT WIN. AS WALDO SAID "WE CAN IGNORE YOU THAT YOU WERE ONLY WHISTLING DIXIE. I SAID IT YESTERDAY AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN ' YOU ARE TOTALLY FULL OF CRAP'. YOU PROBABLY DO NOT OWN ANY PROPERT IN ELK COUNTY. REDCLIFFE DO ME A FAVOR AND STUFF YOUR HEAD UP YOUR REAR, I WOULD LIKE TO SAY A DIFFERENT WORD FOR REAR BUT THERE ARE PEOPLE ON THE FORUM THAT IT WOULD OFFEND.

W. Gray

Quote from: ROSS on April 01, 2016, 06:29:06 AM

How very cute of you !

Have you bothered to pull out your property tax bills from the county?
To check out you property tax cut from the county?
Did you see where West Elk USD-282 sucked up that tax cut?
Huh! Did you do that? Here si the information once again:
Have you checked out the previous fact about the expense of educating on chile at West Elk USD-282 ?
Did you click on the link and read the fact for yourself ?

If so then I think I have done a pretty good job of educating you !
And I think we have been having a conversation that may have accomplished something.
If you have not bothered to verify the information and facts I have provided that is no fault of mine.

But just the same, many other people have also received the elusive information.
And my only hope is that they verify the information and discuss it with their friends and family.
Especially the information about the cost of educating one child at West Elk USD-282.
The School lacks transparency and that is why I posted the information.

No, Once again I have no program !
No, I have no following !
No, I have no organization and have NO plans of having one !

Yes, I do believe the more facts and I mean honest facts the voters have the better voting they can do.

W. Gray, Thanks for being a willing participant in the conversation !

Oh yes, W. Gray what you have to say means a great deal. Yes, it sure does. What you post is of great importance ! And I thank you very much for posting.

I sincerely wish you a Good Morning and a great day.

Just bear in mind that Elk County issues have nothing to do with me. Again, the Elk County voters are the decision makers.

If the voters of Elk County want a change because of any Elk Konnected influence or because of a $100,000 distribution to the five cities, or because taxes are too high, or the wrong people are in office, or for any other reason, they will make a change.

If the voters of Elk County want to keep the status quo, they will.

If you can stay positive and stay focused on the issues concerning any changes you feel are needed, you might be able to have some influence and help contribute to those changes.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Ross

Quote from: frawin on April 01, 2016, 08:28:35 AM
Redcliff, look at my post yesterday, what I said is TOTALLY TRUE. Yet you say I am a Liberal I have NEVER VOTED ANYTHING BUT REUBLICAN AND FOR THE CONSEVATIVE CANDIDATE IN MY LIFE. I voted for Barry Goldwater, and I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED HE DID NOT WIN. AS WALDO SAID "WE CAN IGNORE YOU THAT YOU WERE ONLY WHISTLING DIXIE. I SAID IT YESTERDAY AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN ' YOU ARE TOTALLY FULL OF CRAP'. YOU PROBABLY DO NOT OWN ANY PROPERT IN ELK COUNTY. REDCLIFFE DO ME A FAVOR AND STUFF YOUR HEAD UP YOUR REAR, I WOULD LIKE TO SAY A DIFFERENT WORD FOR REAR BUT THERE ARE PEOPLE ON THE FORUM THAT IT WOULD OFFEND.

Wow! Would you look at that ?
Politically Correct in CAPITAL LETTERS !
AMAZING. Not able to say what he means because someone might be offended.
Uses Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four  "doublethink" to say the simple word "ass".
But any way it is said projects a picture in the minds eye and can be considered offensive by anyone.
Just plain rude no matter how you cot it.

What he is saying exactly Red is you can not base your opinion on what he posts. Censoring your free speech but permitting but  honoring his own. Just like a good liberal would !

Red we too can ignore him and such an attitude, if you know what I mean.
But hey Red, I don't always agree with your opinion and vice-versa.
But life goes on.

Ross

Quote from: W. Gray on April 01, 2016, 08:52:20 AM
Just bear in mind that Elk County issues have nothing to do with me. Again, the Elk County voters are the decision makers.

If the voters of Elk County want a change because of any Elk Konnected influence or because of a $100,000 distribution to the five cities, or because taxes are too high, or the wrong people are in office, or for any other reason, they will make a change.

If the voters of Elk County want to keep the status quo, they will.

If you can stay positive and stay focused on the issues concerning any changes you feel are needed, you might be able to have some influence and help contribute to those changes.

Well golly gee ! You have me very cornfused now !

Are you saying you don't live in Elk County ?

If not, I have still enjoyed visiting with you  !

W. Gray

You always have seemed "cornfused" to me.

I have always maintained that the Elk County voters were the decision makers and not me.

That won't change.

Neither will any real or imaginary county issues that are important to you.

Stay positive and stay focused on the issues and you could be of some value to the election processes in Elk County.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Ross

Quote from: W. Gray on April 01, 2016, 09:31:49 AM
You always have seemed "cornfused" to me.

I have always maintained that the Elk County voters were the decision makers and not me.

That won't change.

Neither will any real or imaginary county issues that are important to you.

Stay positive and stay focused on the issues and you could be of some value to the election processes in Elk County.

Why do you avoid the question?

Are you or are you not a citizen of Elk County ?

Are you ashamed or embarrassed to admit whether you are an Elk County Resident or not?

Or is it just your Liberal way of avoiding responsibility?

You do that well, avoiding responsibility by not responding to anything in any sensible fashion.

I think you have just been outed.

ROFLMAO

It has been fun even though nothing you say means anything,
but that is what makes your post very important.

Ross

I am so sorry Waldo, I understand.

I know, I understand, you are ashamed to admit you live in Howard.

Don't worry, I won't tell anyone,  if you don't.

I can understand why you don't want to accept any kind of responsibility.

So it's okay. OK!

I bet you are not even registered to vote in Elk County, because you say nothing matters.

An easy way to avoid responsibility.

So have a great and fun  un-responsible  day.

W. Gray

You are still more than a little "cornfused."

But, you are right in one respect, I am not a registered voter in Elk County, Kansas. I have never said I was.

A number of people on this forum know the area where I do live.

It should not be hard for you to find out either. My location has been posted on this forum thirty times since I came aboard in late 2005. The last time was within the past year.

Ross

Quote from: W. Gray on April 01, 2016, 11:59:26 AM
You are still more than a little "cornfused."

But, you are right in one respect, I am not a registered voter in Elk County, Kansas. I have never said I was.

A number of people on this forum know the area where I do live.

It should not be hard for you to find out either. My location has been posted on this forum thirty times since I came aboard in late 2005. The last time was within the past year.

Guess what ?

I don't care , i have been having fun with you any way!

But now I have grown bored with you.

Have a great life.

Bye-bye !

W. Gray

Here is a repeat of my post a couple days ago:

It is a fair and equitable distribution. [the $100,000 distribution from Elk County to the five incorporated cities]

But, if I could be wrong, the voters of Elk County will take care of the situation.

First thing they would do would be to jam the next Elk County commissioners meeting and let the commissioners know they definitely do not like this idea. Those that cannot attend will undoubtedly swamp their elected commissioner with phone calls letting him or her know that this effort is so unfair.

If that does not work, there is always the election. Those voters in districts other than Mr. Hebb's who are so upset with this distribution, and if they are in the majority, will vote the commissioners supporting this effort out of office.

Perhaps you could run for county commissioner, again. If the majority of the voters in your district agree with your ideas and thoughts, you would definitely get elected.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk