Turks Down Russian Jet

Started by frawin, November 24, 2015, 11:41:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

The big news this Morning is about Turkey Downing a Russian Jet. Putin and Obuma are already at Odds, Putin is saying Obuma won't cooperate on several major matters. There are a lot of People in Turkey that are Symphathetic with ISIS. As I have said many times I think Obuma is a Muslim, you are free to think what you want. The good thing for me is the Financial Gurus are saying this will Drive oil Higher, I still make a lot of my living from Oil. I really don't ant oil to go up, I do not want my friends and Family to have to pay more for their Energy needs. I would like to see some comments on this from other Forum Members, what is your opinion of this latest move in the Middleeat, I do not want to see an all out War over their. That is not Good for anyone.

Wilma

An all out war is always at the back of my thoughts.  I did my growing up during the war that took all our young men away from home.  I remember the message that everyone dreaded receiving.  Thankfully, all my family came home safely.  I do not want this feeling again.  So it is with uneasiness that I watch the news and see things progressing as they did back in the 1930's.  What are my great grandchildren growing into?  What will their young adult lives be like?

Catwoman

We have been slowly building up to this for a great long time.   :-[ 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk