ISIS

Started by frawin, November 22, 2015, 08:03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

On Facebook this Morning there is a Post that says ISIS is going to Attack Atlanta Georgia today. I hope they do, because if they do our Marines will be there to meet them. They will be wiped out. OBUMA will  say that he is really pleased the Marines wiped them, but in his heart he will be disappointed big time. I have said it many times and I will continue to say it, " he is the worst President in my lifetime" Knowing the People in Elk County, I am sure most of you agree. knowing Teresa and Kjell, I know they agree big time. If they had their way they would both be there with their arsenal loaded and firing away. The best thing about Obuma is he took away the Honors Jimmie Carter had as being the worst President in History. I hope I see some posts agreeing with me. I forgot to Mention that Jarhead will be at the front of the Pack leading the charge. I know he will hate that because he loves President Obuma so much'

proelkco

frawin

Thanks Pro, I know you Caney People will agree big time. I think it was Caney where you lived. I am sure your Husband agrees as well.

Jane

Frank, as you know Rex and I totally agree with you. We have a moron as a President, that has no idea on what he is doing. He also does not care, that every time he opens his mouth it is a lie.

Diane Amberg

Frank, I understand what you mean I think, but I just can't wish an attack on anywhere.There would be causalities no matter what, and I don't want to see any first responders hurt. My friends get banged up enough just doing everyday responses, let alone with more shooting violence added.
Those primitive brains have already accomplished what they wanted.They have disrupted things in a great many places and have people thinking about them and using up expensive resources that will most likely be wasted when nothing happens. Very expensive.
We here have already had, and scheduled more classes and refresher programs for our police and fire people.  University towns, being very international by nature, could be typical hits.
The last thing we need is a bunch of outside unknown radical vigilantes rolling in to complicate things.
Now Jar would probably be told to go some place safe "Old Man," and stay out of the way so nobody gets hurt trying to protect him.
Just funnin,' but at our age we forget the younger ones don't see us as we tend to see ourselves.

Ross

Where are all those post that agree with you about, "I hope they do". ?

Quote from: ROSS on November 23, 2015, 06:25:38 AM

Quote from: frawin on November 23, 2015, 05:24:29 AM
Ross and Jarhead I don't understand your Posts in response to my Post "ISIS".I never said I was wishing for an attack in the U.S. by ISIS. I said I saw on the news they were going to. What it said was that top U.S. Sources had it by good sources they were going to. Are you advocating that we just let them attack and not be ready and/or not tell the people.
That sounds like something that Obuma would want. I received a lot more posts that were positive about my post than  negative, the only negative ones were from you two. Jarhead your Post really surprised me. I know that you are an EX Marine and served you Country with honor. You both have a right to think what you want. I also received several Emails in response to my  post, and they were all positive. My mistake was that I said ""I hope that do", I admit I said it all wrong, I should of said they are. To me the whole point was that they were going to and if they do the U.S. marines would be there to stop it. Again you were the only ones that took it that I was wishing for it.

LETS REVIEW since you don't understand, okay! OK!
You distinctly said, "I hope they do".

Quote from: jarhead on November 22, 2015, 03:17:42 PM
Quote from frawin,
On Facebook this Morning there is a Post that says ISIS is going to Attack Atlanta Georgia today. I hope they do, because if they do our Marines will be there to meet them. They will be wiped out. . I hope I see some posts agreeing with me. I forgot to Mention that Jarhead will be at the front of the Pack leading the charge. I know he will hate that because he loves President Obuma so much'

Quote from: frawin on November 22, 2015, 08:03:40 AM
On Facebook this Morning there is a Post that says ISIS is going to Attack Atlanta Georgia today. I hope they do, because if they do our Marines will be there to meet them.

No Frank, I do not agree with you and surprised anyone would. To hope ISIS would attack anyone in the USA is not something I wish for----not ever

Quote from: ROSS on November 22, 2015, 03:38:37 PM
Very. very right on the mark Jarhead.
I agree no vet would wish for an attack on our home from an enemy foreign of domestic.

Which means the same thing as, "I hope they do".

I also keep reading of people saying how many guns they have and how much ammo but I know for a fact you can be manning a M-60 machine gun, firing 500-600 rounds a minute and it only takes a small piece of shrapnel to enter under your armpit and pierce your aorta and you are KIA,  so all the guns and ammo in the world won't keep you from being killed in a split second.

Quote from: ROSS on November 22, 2015, 03:38:37 PM
Boasting of the number of guns or how much ammo a person has proves nothing except boasting.
But I do believe if it were to happen most vets would live up to their oath's.

I sure do hope, this clarifies your misunderstanding for you.

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on November 22, 2015, 02:40:08 PM
Frank, I understand what you mean I think, but I just can't wish an attack on anywhere.

See Diane even disagreed with you about, "Wishing an attack".

[quote author=Diane Amberg link=topic=17327.msg227477#msg227477 date=1448224808
Now Jar would probably be told to go some place safe "Old Man," and stay out of the way so nobody gets hurt trying to protect him.
Just funnin,' but at our age we forget the younger ones don't see us as we tend to see ourselves.
[/quote]

Remember they said the same thing about women in the military, don't you.
Joking or not, I do believe the able bodied "Old Timers" would jump right into the foray if there was an attack either foreign or domesticated in our country. Some even in wheel chairs would take a stand.

Why?   Because they wouldn't be near as worried about dying as they would about having their country under siege. Being old does not necessarily equate to being unable. Just saying.

I think you underestimate the older folk's abilities to man a gun.

But you are entitled to your opinion, just as I am.

Catwoman

Frank, I agree with you. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk