Good Morning Again from Texas

Started by frawin, November 11, 2015, 08:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

I just got back Home from  taking my Bride of almost 52 years to breakfast. I had hoped when we got Home I would see some good, Interesting Posts or Topics. It is cool and Cloudy here, Supposed to Rain today, we really don't need Anymore Rain. My biggest chore today is Getting some pictures of my Antique Cars so I can change Insurance arriers. Wishing all of you a great day.

proelkco

Have a good day in Texas. Windy windy here in EK

Diane Amberg

frawin

A 1957 Thunderbird Hardtop Convertible, it is Red and in Mint Condition, it also has a White Convertible Top and a Black Convertible Top., all my kids are arguing over who gets it. The other is a 1929 Model A Convertible with a Rumble seat, it also is in Mint Condition. I have had others over the Years, In Midland I had a 1929 Model A Sedan, in Mint condition, I got offered to much for it, so I sold it my family has never forgiven me. Also I had a 964 Mustang Convertible, in Mint Condition, again some one offered me to much and I sold it, again my Family has never forgiven me. I am looking for another 1964 Mustang Convertible so I will be able to leave one to each of my 3 Children. I am not selling anymore. They argue over who gets which Vehicle. I told them when the times comes I am going to put their names in a hat and they can draw, that is the only fair way I know.

frawin

Thanks Pro, the Best to you and your husband. Would love to see you when you come back to Kansas to visit.

Diane Amberg

You have and have had some fun cars.
I had a neighbor where I grew up who loved old cars too, plus he and his wife had high wheeled bikes they rode in parades.We all lived out in the country with lots of space, so he built a second garage to house his vehicles. One was a 1906 Buick touring car with left hand drive, I think, and I've forgotten what the others were after all this time.He would take us out and we loved to ride in them.

Catwoman

;D ;D ;D  Good afternoon!!! :-)  It is winnnnddy up here in Sedgwick County!   Blah!!! 

Diane Amberg

Hi Cat...better put a rock in your pocket. HA!

Catwoman

That day, perhaps! lol  ;D  Now I'm thinking a boat might be more to the point, judging from all the rain coming this direction! ::)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk