Good Morning From Texas

Started by frawin, October 30, 2015, 04:24:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

Good Morning it is a rainy morning in Texas. I am setting here at 5:00 AM having coffee with my favorite girl, waiting on my Son-in-law to come and work on my Computer. My son Sterling is coming down from Tulsa to stay  2-3 days and help me with some things around here. He is really a neat young man he comes pretty regular to check on his Mother. Today we are taking her back to Plano to the Back Surgeon to check out her previous Surgery.Myrna never complains she is always positive. Have a great day on the Forum, it sure is nice to read all of the posite topics and friendly Chit Chat. Wilma it is great to see you posting again. We just about have all of the New Drapes in, they are really nice, Myrna did a great job of picking them. They really make the house seem homier. We got our house in Bartlesville sold, I was worried about getting it sold as Phillips was laying people off, but it sold and I got just what I was asking for it. Have a great day.

Diane Amberg

I'm not sure I knew you had moved.

frawin

We moved to be closer to our grandaughters. Plus I have lost 13 brothers and sisters, I have one brother left and I need to get up and see him. He is recovering from Knee surgery.

Diane Amberg

Enjoy your new place.Will you still grow those super early tomatoes that I'm so jealous of? (Of which I am so jealous?) HA!

proelkco

I did't know you had moved. Enjoy those grand babies!!!

upoladeb

after seeing the evening news,I hope your not washing away.

frawin

Thanks, it has rained hard all night, with 100% chance of heavy rain today. Fortunately our new house is on High
Ground. Oh darn, I thought I was getting up at 5:00 and just realized it was 4:00 on the darn daylight savings time. Don't forget to set your clocks back.

frawin

Well we got another 3 1/2  inches of Rain last night and it is still Drizzeling light now. I don't know of any bad flooding but I am sure there is. My son Sterling is here , he drives down from Tulsa regularly to check on his Mom, and me. He is really a neat boy. As far as that goes all three of my kids are special. Everyone have a great day.

frawin

Hello is everybody sleeping on a rainy afternoon. We are  just enjoying family. They are making fun of me , I made a mistake thinking today was the change for Daylight savings time, Myrna won't let me forget it. Wishing all of you a fun weekend. Hope there will be some posters coming out.

proelkco

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk