Becoming the New Barbarians . . . .

Started by redcliffsw, December 27, 2013, 05:21:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

Ross

Quote from: redcliffsw on December 27, 2013, 05:21:56 AM
This one isn't written for the sheep.  Only we barbarians can understand it. 

http://www.radixjournal.com/journal/becoming-the-new-barbarians

I found this to be a very good article Redcliffsw, interesting read.

I find I must be a barbarian because I don't agree with them --- the so called elite --- and their desire to borrow money un-necessarily to build an un-needed grade school redesigned as extensions to West Elk.
I don't agree with their like mindedness and liberal thinking of progressive waste.

Yep, that makes me a barbarian and for sure because my thinking that improving educational standards is far more important and reversing the Dumbing Down of America is far more important than the emphasis on SPORTS!

And I suppose, because, I don't run around with the new fangled, high tech beggars tin cup begging for money and calling it donations, to fulfill my own desires for self recognition --- I must surely be a barbarian.

And because I don't run around telling people to volunteer for my causes, I must be a barbarian.

Why do you suppose, I don't use those simple tools of control?

They are great tools for fooling people into doing what you want them to do and control people through guilt, aren't they?

I mean, if you as an elite can't dazzle them with brilliance, you can often baffle them with bull shit ---right?
RIGHT?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk