Rain

Started by Jane, August 07, 2013, 06:07:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jane

Can someone let us know how much it has rained in Howard. We have received rain everyday but received the most last night with over 2 inches. The creeks here are still not running. How are Elk and Paw Paw doing? :)

hhjacobs

Haven't been out today to look at creeks.
For the month of July I have had a total of 6 1/2 inches in my gauge
For the month of August I have had a total of 4.70 in my gauge with more to come tonight.

Judy Harder

Our friend Leo Noland just came back after being gone a month or so and he keeps an official gauge for the weather people.......and had over 12 inches in just this past month alone.  This morning my gauge had 2 and 1/2 inches. I know I emptied it yesterday......water, water everywhere and now, I really need some sun. gee.........enough all ready.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

oldfart

MY SON NORTH OF EUREKA HAS HAD ALMOST 16 INCHS IN LAST 20 DAYS

sixdogsmom

I returned home this afternoon after being gone since last Monday morning. I emptied out 1 1/2 inches from the rain gauge before I left and there was five more inches when I arrived home today. Not ready to holler "uncle" just yet, but this little break is nice. The Arkansas river was half way up the dike when I crossed it at Ark City this noon. Lots of water everywhere. Glub, glub!  :D :D
Edie

mtcookson

WTB: Flame Thrower

Regardless of what Biden says, I'll need one to battle my yard forest. Have a chance to mow it, it rains. Don't have a chance to mow it, it doesn't rain. :P

Absolutely happy with the rain though. Wasn't sure I could handle another year like the last two.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk