HILLARY CLINTON, BARACK OBAMA & VANNA WHITE

THE POLITICS OF ETHNICITY, GENDER & ZIPCODE

ARKANSAS CONNECTIONS

HOW TO TELL OBAMA & HILLARY APART
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Speech that got Breitbart assassinated by Obama's (NDAA)

Why Breitbart was Assassinated

BOMBSHELL: Ex-CIA Agent Claims Obama Had Breitbart and Clancy Killed

MURDERED Andrew Breitbart Discovered OBAMA Missing Link Part 1

MURDERED Andrew BREITBART Held OBAMA Missing Link Part 2/2

Andrew Breitbart's Assigned Coroner Dead

BREITBART's Coroner MURDERED

Breitbart's Footage Shows Obama 'Palling Around' With Terrorists: Infowars Nightly News

BREAKING!! Breitbart's Leaked Obama Harvard Footage (First look)

Andrew Breitbart Dead - A Final Interview, Acorn, & Occupy

More of Andrew Breitbart Interview With Cenk Uygur On Current TV (Feb. 2012)

The Politics of Hollywood with Andrew Breitbart

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Nelson Mandela: Media Fawns Though He was a Marxist Terrorist

Posted By Dean Garrison on Dec 6, 2013
http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/12/nelson-mandela-media-fawns-though-marxist-terrorist/

I got a little nauseated tonight after I learned of the passing of Nelson Mandela. Some of the sources that I would expect to give that "fair and balanced" reporting they promise, definitely failed in that regard. That is my opinion. Check out these headlines:

Fox News:
•Global leaders hail Mandela as towering force for justice
•Krauthammer: Mandela 'never took the power to his head'

The Blaze:
•'WE'VE LOST OUR GREATEST SON': NELSON MANDELA HAS DIED
•TOUCHING TRIBUTES TO NELSON MANDELA POUR IN FROM AROUND THE WORLD

I could go on with this list. The question is, are people are buying it? Unfortunately, I think most probably are.

I received an email yesterday from an overseas friend who has some expertise on this subject matter:

Hi Dean
Mandela has finally been proclaimed dead.  The world – including your President are now gushing about what a wonderful man he was.
He was not. Obama could take lessons on how to live a lie and keep people fooled! Obama says he studied Mandela – I can believe it.
I wrote this article in June:
http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/14775730-mandela-in-poor-health-why-white-south-africans-are-praying-for-him

It's an excellent article. I was already busy gathering facts and sources when I received her email.

Now let's get this out of the way because I am sure I will receive the typical response from the uninformed who will call me a racist rather than arguing the facts, which they usually seem to know nothing about.

Nelson Mandela was very instrumental in the defeat of apartheid, and apartheid is, and was, a crime against humanity. It is his methods I question, and his methods that the world tends to conveniently overlook.

Are you aware that Nelson Mandela could not enter the United States without a special waiver until 2008? Up until that time, he was on a terrorist watch list.

Nelson Mandela and the African National Congress were on a U.S. terror watch list until President George W. Bush signed a bill removing them in 2008.
Source: Buzzfeed
http://www.buzzfeed.com/hunterschwarz/nelson-mandela-was-on-a-us-terror-watch-list-until-2008

How can the man that is most credited with the end of apartheid be on a terrorist watch list in the U.S.? Well, you are about to hear the rest of the story.

Ronald Reagan was instrumental in the classification of Mandela's ANC (African National Congress) as a terrorist group. He cited the ANC as one of the world's "most notorious terrorist groups."

http://www.ontheissues.org/celeb/Ronald_Reagan_Homeland_Security.htm

Now let's pause there for just a moment. I want you to ask yourself whose judgment you would trust if given the choice. Would you trust George W. Bush or Ronald Reagan on correctly assessing the character of this man?

The argument is that Mandela was a different man in 1988 than he was in 2008, but I think we need to look hard at the facts and see that, in South Africa, there are people very much on edge even today.

I want you to understand why Ronald Reagan and Margaret Thatcher were outspoken against the African National Congress. Were they racists? Not at all.

There was a revolution going on in South Africa, and it was not blacks killing whites (that would come later). It was the ANC killing anyone who opposed them or anyone who was in the wrong place at the wrong time, including over 20,000 blacks. Here is a video that you might find interesting.

The thought of some is that Nelson Mandela was orchestrating these planned attacks from prison. Either way, you can not dispute that it was his organization that was responsible. If he didn't want to be associated with such violence then he could have renounced the ANC and its violent tactics.

Here is a short list of the ANC bombings from CSBR:
http://censorbugbear-reports.blogspot.co.nz/2009/08/nobel-peace-laureate-nelson-mandelas.html#!/2009/08/nobel-peace-laureate-nelson-mandelas.html

SA exile Henri le Riche writes: "Other than the ANC siding with the communists during the Cold War, why did UK prime minister Margaret Thatcher and US president Ronald Reagan call the ANC a terrorist organisation? I will let the current US president, Barrack Obama, answer that question. After the April 16 2013 bombing at the Boston Marathon, he said: "Any Time Bombs Are Used to Target CIVILIANS It Is an Act of Terror."

The ANC had an easy choice: Fight soldiers, or take the easy cowardly option terrorists worldwide take,and that is target civilians..

THE ANC'S VICTIMS WERE MOSTLY CIVILIANS:
1981 – 2 car bombs at Durban showrooms
1983 – Church Street Bomb (killed 19, wounded 217)
1984 – Durban car bomb (killed 5, wounded 27)
1985-1987 – At least 150 landmines on farm roads (killed 125)
1985 – Amanzimtoti Sanlam shopping centre bomb Dec 23 (killed 2 white women and 3 white children)
1986 – Magoo's Bar bomb (killed 3, wounded 69)
1986 – Newcastle Court bomb (wounded 24)
1987 – Johannesburg Court bomb (killed 3, wounded 10)
1987 – Wits command centre car bomb (killed 1, wounded 68)
1988 – Johannesburg video arcade (killed 1 unborn baby, wounded 10)
1988 – Roodepoort bank bomb (killed 4, wounded 18)
1988 – Pretoria Police housing unit, 2 bombs (wounded 3)
1988 – Magistrate's Court bomb (killed 3)
1988 – Benoni Wimpy Bar bomb (killed 1, wounded 56)
1988 – Witbank shopping centre bomb (killed 2, wounded 42)
1988 – Ellis Park Rugby Stadium car bomb (killed 2, wounded 37)
Late 1980s – numerous Wimpy Restaurant bombs (killed many, wounded many)

In 1985, Mandela received an offer for his freedom....
http://www.sahistory.org.za/dated-event/president-p-w-botha-offers-nelson-mandela-conditional-release-prison
..... All he had to do was renounce the violence and help end the bloodshed.

On 31 January 1985, State President P W Botha offers Nelson Mandela, leader of the banned African National Congress (ANC), conditional release from the prison sentence he had been serving since the conclusion of the Rivonia Trial in 1964. The condition of his release is that he renounces violence, and violent protest, as a means to bring about change in South Africa.
Source: South African History Online
http://www.sahistory.org.za/dated-event/president-p-w-botha-offers-nelson-mandela-conditional-release-prison

Does that sound like a "man of peace" to you? Whether the violence was justified or not is a matter of opinion, but I think it is fair to say that Mandela was never the Ghandi-like man that he was portrayed to be in American mainstream media.

What people need to understand is that the violence in South Africa did not end when Mandela was released, and it did not end with the death of apartheid. In fact, it may have grown worse.

Despite the end of apartheid, the racial division of a leader who claimed to be about peace has caused black on white crime and genocide to explode.

In July of 2012, Dr. Gregory Stanton, head of the nonprofit group Genocide Watch, conducted a fact-finding mission in South Africa. He concluded that there is a coordinated campaign of genocide being conducted against white farmers, known as Boers. "The farm murders, we have become convinced, are not accidental," Stanton contended. "It was very clear that the massacres were not common crimes," he added — especially because of the absolute barbarity used against the victims. "We don't know exactly who is planning them yet, but what we are calling for is an international investigation," he added.Source: Frontpage Maghttp://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/arnold-ahlert/the-gruesome-reality-of-racist-south-africa/

It seems like the black population of South Africa finally decided to take out generations of built up hostilities on the white people who once ruled them. But this is not the ruling class they are killing. These are civilians. Notice a theme here?

I understand that they didn't want to openly oppose the military but killing innocent civilians is not acceptable collateral damage. It is terrorism. It is terrorism when a jihadist does it. It was terrorism when Timothy McVeigh did it. The trademark of terrorism is the killing of innocent civilians. You can not put pure motives upon the killing of innocent people and justify it, at least not in my book.

So what did Mandela have to do with the killing of white farmers?

Like any world leader, he was so well insulated that even if he was ordering these killings you would likely never prove it. And since the ANC has now gained a sense of legitimacy they would be careful to cover their tracks as well. So how can I logically relate Mandela to this senseless violence?

Mandela wass a race baiter. He wass very much like Barack Obama, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. He has been about inciting people to violence on the basis of skin color. The thing is that he was far less subtle than the black-on-white race baiters in America. In this YouTube video he sings about killing whites:

So where does all of this leave us?

Should I have simply kept my mouth shut and reported upon the passing of this world leader?

Folks, that would be wrong because the legacy of Mandela is not dead yet, and there are white South Africans heading for cover as we speak. Let's revisit an RT article from October:

A section of the white population in South Africa is preparing for the worst scenario in case aging former South African President Nelson Mandela passes away. The national evacuation plan over possible genocide was drafted almost a decade ago.

Since Mandela's was elected South Africa's first black president in 1994 after spending 27 years in prison for actively opposing the segregationist policies of apartheid in the country, Afrikaners say over 3,000 white farmers have been murdered in revenge for the suppression enforced by its own National Party. Afrikaners say the government has never shown much desire to investigate the deaths.

And now as Mandela is in and out of hospital at age 95, Afrikaners and their supporters are preparing for the worst upon his death.

[...]

Genocide Watch, an organization that analyzes conditions around the world that could result in mass murder, puts Afrikaners' risk of slaughter at level six or "preparation" stages, one level away from killings.

Gustav Muller and his team preparing for the worst are afraid level seven could start any moment. A former intelligence officer in the South African army, he says it was simple to read the warning signs.

[...]

Muller, a leader of the Suidlanders movement, has helped establish a countrywide operation with more than a hundred safe areas.

When the alert is given, people across the country will be notified by SMS, and they will go to a pre-arranged meeting point from where they will travel by convoy to the safe areas.

"The death of Nelson Mandela is a risk scenario," Muller said. "He is a political icon and his passing could see violence flaring up again."

The history books will likely never show this side of Nelson Mandela. They will likely report on how instrumental he was in the ending of apartheid and talk of his Nobel Peace Prize in 1993. You won't likely read about his terrorist methods. In fact, if you read about it at all you will likely read about the travesty of the United States having this man on a terrorist watch list for 20 years.

You don't just stay on a terrorist watch list for 20 years for no reason my friends. Republican and Democratic administrations alike had a chance to take him off of that list. But it wasn't until he was 90 years old that George W. Bush signed his release.

Think about that. Think about it hard.

Or you can go read about how great he was if you would like. It doesn't matter to me. I am after the truth.

I don't care if he was white, black, yellow, green or purple. The man was about hate, and he was very dangerous and divisive.

Nelson Mandela was a Marxist and a terrorist, who drove people to kill on the basis of skin color. After his death, they will likely continue to reign terror upon their countrymen and that is what he leaves behind.

That is the truth.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Loretta Fuddy – Woman Who Issued Obama Hawaii Birth Certificate
Killed in Plane Crash

A Cessna crashed in route to Honolulu on Wednesday. Eight of nine passengers survived the crash, which happened in open water, but not Loretta Fuddy.

Fuddy is best remembered as being instrumental in issuing the Hawaii long-form birth certificate for President Barack Obama.

WND reports:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1348916/Hawaii-governor-says-Obamas-birth-record-exists-produce-it.html
Abercrombie told the Honolulu Star-Advertiser regarding Obama's birth documentation: "It actually exists in the archives, written down." The London Daily Mail reported, however, Abercrombie "suggested that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health."
Later, Obama asked for copies of the document, and under Fuddy, the state instantly waived a long-claimed ban on reproducing long-form birth certificates. On Fuddy's instructions, copies were produced and delivered to Judith Corley, a private attorney for Obama.
Fuddy had written to Obama: "We hope that issuing you these copies of your original Certificate of Live Birth will end the numerous inquiries received by the Hawaii Department of Health to produce this document."
Immediately after the delivered copy was posted on the White House website, however, numerous computer graphics and software experts declared it fraudulent.

This would seem to be another in the astounding coincidences of Barack Obama. Back in July, we ran a story about a man named Tim Adams, who worked for the Hawaii Elections Commission, who claimed in sworn testimony that no long-form birth certificate existed.

From the article, Hawaii Elections Official Swears That No Obama Long Form Birth Certificate Exists:
http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/07/hawaii-elections-official-signed-sworn-affidavit-that-obama-long-form-birth-certificate-doesnt-exist/

In a sworn affidavit dated and witnessed on January 20, 2011 Adams states, "Senior officers in the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division told me on multiple occasions that no Hawaii long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Senator Obama in the Hawaii Department of Health and there was no record that any such document had ever been on file in the Hawaii Department of Health or any other branch or department of the Hawaii government."
In addition to the lack of a genuine Hawaii long-form birth certificate Adams notes that there was no evidence that Obama was born at any Hawaiian hospital.
Senior officers in the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division further told me on multiple occasions that Hawaii State government officials had made inquiries about Sen. Obama's birth records to officials at Queens Medical Center and Kapi'olani Medical Center in Honolulu and that neither hospital had any record of Senator Obama having been born there, even though Governor Abercrombie is now asserting and various Hawaii government officials continue to assert Barack Obama, Jr. was born at Kapi'olani Medical Center on Aug. 4, 1961...
http://www.wnd.com/files/110123adams1.pdf
http://www.wnd.com/files/110123adams2.pdf

Tim Brown reminds us in another article yesterday that it was Bill and Hillary Clinton who were the original "birthers."  But some believe that Bill and Hillary decided to back off because of another astounding coincidence:
http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/12/whoa-democrat-gubernatorial-candidate-mark-mcfarlin-demands-congress-investigate-obama-id-fraud/

The person McFarlin was referencing was a close friend of the Clintons, Arkansas Democratic Party Chairman Bill Gwatney, who was killed on August 13, 2008. Gwatney was shot three times by a man that entered the Democratic Party headquarters in Little Rock and was subsequently killed by police after a chase. No motive was ever found, but one obviously questions whether it was to send a signal to Bill and Hillary to back off.

So is it possible that Loretta Fuddy was targeted because of what she knew?

People die.

Coincidences happen. But some coincidences seem to be more convenient than others.

Rest in Peace Loretta Fuddy.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Huckabee says he may make another run for GOP presidential nod

(Go Mike... Go for it)

Via Wash Post
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2013/12/13/huckabee-says-he-may-make-another-run-for-gop-presidential-nod/

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. — Add another name to the list of potential GOP presidential contenders for 2016. Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee — the winner of the 2008 Iowa caucuses, who took a pass on the 2012 presidential race — says he might be willing to give it another try.

In an interview Thursday night, Huckabee said he is receiving encouragement to run "from places where I never got it before."

That includes "business, people some would maybe call the establishment," he added. Both groups were adversaries in his 2008 bid, which caught fire in Iowa, but sputtered in later contests where he lacked money and organization.
Huckabee was in Little Rock to give a keynote address to a dinner sponsored by the American Renewal Project, which is led by Christian activist David Lane and encourages evangelical pastors to become more involved in political action.

About 600 pastors and their spouses attended the event. Afterward, Huckabee held a private meeting with a group that had come from Iowa and South Carolina, both states where there are early presidential contests.

Although Huckabee enjoys strong support among conservative Christians, he sounded a much broader message.

What is driving him, he said, is "a sense in which I really believe the key to a Republican victory is an ability to communicate a message that speaks across a broader spectrum. One of our failures is the ability to speak to African-Americans, to speak to Hispanics, to speak to working class people — more than just speaking to the board room, speaking to the people who go in and clean up after the meeting."

Since 2008, Huckabee has devoted most of his efforts to radio, television and speeches. He has been largely overlooked in the early speculation about 2016.

But he produced a private poll, which he said was commissioned by supporters who are urging him to run again, which indicated he has the potential to make a strong showing in both Iowa and South Carolina.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Syrian Warplane unbelievable hit kills over 10 Syrian Rebels caught on camera

The Most Intense Videos From Syria! Warning: Very Graphic Videos from LiveLeak

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

(Any one of these following 'coincidences' below when taken singularly appear to not mean much, but when taken as a whole, a computer would blow a main circuit if you asked it to calculate the odds that they have occurred by chance alone.  Sit back fellow Forum Members, get a favorite beverage, and then read and ponder the Obuma related
'coincidences'...  then super-impose the bigger picture of most recent events i.e. Fast and furious, Benghazi, the IRS scandal, the NSA revelations and the ObumaCrappyCare... then pray for our country)

*** 'Coincidence?' or it 'Just Happened' ...
I Don't Think So ***

By Don Fredrick

Obama just happened to know 60′s far-left radical revolutionary William Ayers, whose father just happened to be Thomas Ayers, who just happened to be a close friend of Obama's communist mentor Frank Marshall Davis, who just happened to work at the communist-sympathizing Chicago Defender with Vernon Jarrett, who just happened to later become the father-in-law of Iranian-born leftist Valerie Jarrett, who Obama just happened to choose as his closest White House advisor, and who just happened to have been CEO of Habitat Company, which just happened to manage public housing in Chicago, which just happened to get millions of dollars from the Illinois state legislature, and which just happened not to properly maintain the housing—which eventually just happened to require demolition.

Valerie Jarrett also just happened to work for the city of Chicago, and just happened to hire Michelle LaVaughan Robinson (later Mrs.Obama), who just happened to have worked at the Sidley Austin law firm, where former fugitive from the FBI Bernardine Dohrn also just happened to work, and where Barack Obama just happened to get a summer job.

Bernardine Dohrn just happened to be married to William Ayers, with whom she just happened to have hidden from the FBI at a San Francisco marina, along with Donald Warden, who just happened to change his name to Khalid al-Mansour, and Warden/al-Mansour just happened to be a mentor of Black Panther Party founders Huey Newton and Bobby Seale and a close associate of Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, and al-Mansour just happened to befinancial adviser to a Saudi Prince, who just happened to donate cash to Harvard, for which Obama just happened to get a critical letter of recommendation from Percy Sutton, who just happened to have been the attorney for MalcolmX, who just happened to know Kenyan politician Tom Mboya, who just happened to be a close friend of Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., who just happened to meet Malcolm X when he traveled to Kenya.

Obama, Sr. just happened to have his education at the University of Hawaii paid for by the Laubach Literacy Institute, which just happened to have been supported by Elizabeth Mooney Kirk, who just happened to be a friend of Malcolm X, who just happened to have been associated with the Nation of Islam, which was later headed by Louis Farrakhan, who just happens to live very close to Obama's Chicago mansion, which also just happens to be located very close to the residence of William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, who just happened to have been occasional baby-sitters for Malia and Natasha Obama, whose parents just happened to have no concern exposing their daughters to bomb-making communists.

After attending Occidental College and Columbia University, where he just happened to have foreign Muslim roommates, Obama moved to Chicago to work for the Industrial Areas Foundation, an organization that just happened to have been founded by Marxist and radical agitator Saul "the Red" Alinsky, author of Rules for Radicals, who just happened to be the topic of Hillary Rodham Clinton's thesis at Wellesley College, and Obama's $25,000 salary at IAF just happened to be funded by a grant from the Woods Fund, which was founded by the Woods family, whose Sahara Coal company just happened to provide coal to Commonwealth Edison, whose CEO just happened to be Thomas Ayers, whose son William Ayers just happened to serve on the board of the Woods Fund, along with Obama.

Obama also worked on voter registration drives in Chicago in the 1980s and just happened to work with leftist political groups like the Democratic Socialists of America (DSA) and Socialist International (SI), through which Obama met Carl Davidson, who just happened to travel to Cuba during the Vietnam War to sabotage the U.S. war effort, and who just happened to be a former member of the SDS and a member of the Committees of Correspondence for Democracy and Socialism, which just happened to sponsor a 2002 anti-war rally at which Obama spoke, and which just happened to have been organized by Marilyn Katz, a former SDS activist and later public relations consultant who just happened to be a long-time friend of Obama's political hatchet man, David Axelrod.

Obama joined Trinity United Church of Christ (TUCC), whose pastor was Reverend Jeremiah Wright, a fiery orator who just happened to preach Marxism and Black Liberation Theology and who delivered anti-white, anti-Jew, and anti-American sermons, which Obama just happened never to hear because he just happened to miss church only on the days when Wright was at his "most enthusiastic," and Obama just happened never to notice that Oprah Winfrey left the church because it was too radical, and just happened never to notice that the church gave the vile anti-Semitic Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan a lifetime achievement award.

Although no one had ever heard of him at the time, Obama just happened to receive an impossible-to-believe $125,000 advance to write a book about race relations, which he just happened to fail to write while using the cash to vacation in Bali with his wife Michelle, and despite his record of non-writing he just happened to receive a second advance, for $40,000, from another publisher, and he eventually completed a manuscript called 'Dreams From My Father', which just happened to strongly reflect the writing style of William Ayers, who just happened to trample on an American flag for the cover photograph of the popular Chicago magazine, which Obama just happened never to see even though it appeared on newsstands throughout the city.

Obama was hired by the law firm Miner, Banhill and Galland, which just happened to specialize in negotiating state government contracts to develop low-income housing, and which just happened to deal with now-imprisoned Tony Rezko and his firm Rezar, and with slumlord Valerie Jarrett, and the law firm's Judson Miner just happened to have been a classmate of Bernardine Dohrn, wife of William Ayers. In 1994 Obama represented ACORN and another plaintiff in a lawsuit against Citibank for denying mortgages to blacks(Buycks-Roberson v. Citibank Federal Savings Bank), and the lawsuit just happened to result in banks being blackmailed into approving subprime loans for poor credit risks, a trend which just happened to spread nationwide, and which just happened to lead to the collapse of the housing bubble, which just happened to help Obama defeat John McCain in the 2008 presidential election.

In 1996 Obama ran for the Illinois State Senate and joined the "New Party," which just happened to promote Marxism, and Obama was supported by Dr. Quentin Yong, a socialist who just happened to support a government takeover of the health care system.

In late 1999 Obama purportedly engaged in homosexual activities and cocaine-snorting in the back of a limousine with a man named Larry Sinclair, who claims he was contacted in late 2007 by Donald Young, who just happened to be the gay choir director of Obama's Chicago church and who shared information with Sinclair about Obama, and Young just happened to be murdered on December 23, 2007, just weeks after Larry Bland, another gay member of the church, just happened to be murdered, and both murders just happened to have never been solved. In 2008 Sinclair held a press conference to discuss his claims, and just happened to be arrested immediately after the event, based on a warrant issued by Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden, who just happens to be the son of Joe Biden.

In 2003 Obama and his wife attended a dinner in honor of Rashid Khalidi, who just happened to be a former PLO operative, harsh critic of Israel, and advocate of Palestinian rights, and who Obama claims he does not know, even though the Obamas just happened to have dined more than once at the home of Khalidi and his wife, Mona, and just happened to have used them as occasional baby-sitters. Obama reportedly praised Khalidi at the decidedly anti-Semitic event, which William Ayers just happened to also attend, and the event Obama pretends he never attended was sponsored by the Arab American Action Network, to which Obama just happened to have funneled cash while serving on the board of the Woods Fund with William Ayers, and one speaker at the dinner remarked that if Palestinians cannot secure a return of their land, Israel "will never see a day of peace," and entertainment at the dinner included a Muslim children's dance whose performances just happened to include simulated beheadings with fake swords, and stomping on American, Israeli, and British flags, and Obama allegedly told the audience that "Israel has no God-given right to occupy Palestine" and there has been "genocide against the Palestinian people by (the) Israelis," and the Los Angeles Times has a videotape of the event but just happens to refuse to make it public.

In the 2004 Illinois Democrat primary race for the U.S. Senate, front-runner Blair Hull just happened to be forced out of the race after David Axelrod just happened to manage to get Hull's sealed divorce records unsealed, which just happened to enable Obama to win the primary, so he could face popular Republican Jack Ryan, whose sealed child custody records from his divorce just happened to become unsealed, forcing Ryan to withdraw from the race, which just happened to enable the unqualified Obama to waltz into the U.S. Senate, where, after a mere 143 days of work, he just happened to decide he was qualified to run for President of the United States.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Could This New Congressional Resolution Lead to Impeachment of Obama?
(Let's hope so...)

Posted By Tim Brown on Dec 14, 2013

At the first of December the House Judiciary Committee held hearings about whether or not Barack Obama has upheld his oath of office by following and enforcing the laws of the land. It seems clear from that hearing that Obama has indeed broken his oath. South Carolina Congressman Trey Gowdy (R) asked pertinent questions with regard to the issue at hand. Now, his colleague, South Carolina Representative Tom Rice (R), is set to file a resolution to direct Congress "to bring a civil action for declaratory or injunctive relief to challenge certain policies and actions taken by the executive branch." This could inevitably lead to impeachment of Barack Obama

While the House hearing dealt with several laws that Obama ignored or re-wrote apart from Congress, the specific one in question was his signature piece of legislation, the Affordable Care Act, aka Obamacare. He has engaged in waivers and rewriting of the law at will, which is unconstitutional according to Article I, Section 1 and Article II, Section 3.

Article I, Section 1 states:

All legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives.

Article II, Section 3 states:

He shall from time to time give to the Congress information of the state of the union, and recommend to their consideration such measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in case of disagreement between them, with respect to the time of adjournment, he may adjourn them to such time as he shall think proper; he shall receive ambassadors and other public ministers; he shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed, and shall commission all the officers of the United States.

"President Obama has adopted a practice of picking and choosing which laws he wants to enforce. In most cases, his laws of choice conveniently coincide with his Administration's political agenda. Our Founding Fathers created the Executive Branch to implement and enforce the laws written by Congress and vested this power in the President.  However, President Obama has chosen to ignore some of the laws written by Congress and implemented by preceding Presidents," Rice wrote in a letter to fellow House members to ask them to co-sponsor this resolution.

"This resolution allows the House of Representatives to bring legal action against the Executive Branch and challenge recent actions, inactions, and policies," he added.

So far his resolution has 29 co-sponsors:

Bachmann (MN-06), Bridenstine (OK-01), Chaffetz (UT-03), J. Duncan (SC-03), DeSantis (FL-06), Franks (AZ-08), Gowdy (SC-04), Harris (MD-01), Lamborn (CO-05), LaMalfa (CA-01), Marino (PA-10), McClintock (CA-04), Meadows (NC-11), Nunnelee (MS-01), Pittenger (NC-09), Posey (FL-08), Tom Price (GA-06), Ribble (WI-08), Salmon (AZ-05), Sanford (SC-01), Schweikert (AZ-06), Stewart (UT-02), Stockman (TX-36), Walberg (MI-07), Weber (TX-14), Wenstrup (OH-02), Williams (TX-25), Joe Wilson (SC-02), and Yoho FL-03.

The Weekly Standard used the words of Rep. Rice to lay out four main points of the resolution in plain English:

1.       President Obama recently announced an "administrative fix" in regard to cancelled healthcare plans due to Obamacare.  Of course he plans to provide a "fix" which will substantially alter his signature legislation without involving Congress.

2.       Over the summer, President Obama's Administration announced a one-year delay in Obamacare's employer mandate without involving Congress.

3.       Last year, President Obama's Administration granted temporary status to illegal immigrants who entered the United States as children without involving Congress.

4.       In June 2012, President Obama's Administrative provided a waiver initiative for the welfare work requirement under TANF without involving Congress.

Perhaps you may wish to contact your Congressman to get behind this resolution if you do not see their name listed above. You can do so by clicking here: http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Elected.shtml

Below is the full text of the resolution:

RESOLUTION

Directing the House of Representatives to bring a civil action for declaratory or injunctive relief to challenge certain policies and actions taken by the executive branch.

Whereas President Obama and officials in his administration have frequently overstepped the limits placed on executive branch power by the Constitution;

Whereas because of President Obama's continuing failure to faithfully execute the laws, his administration's actions cannot be addressed by the enactment of new laws, be- cause Congress cannot assume that the President will execute the new laws any more faithfully than the laws he has already ignored, leaving Congress with no legislative remedy to prevent the establishment of what is in effect an imperial presidency; and

Whereas it is therefore necessary and appropriate for Congress to turn to the courts to ensure the faithful execution of the laws as required by the Constitution:

Now, therefore, be it Resolved,

SECTION 1. DIRECTING CIVIL ACTION BY HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES IN RESPONSE TO CERTAIN EXECUTIVE BRANCH ACTIONS.

(a) CIVIL ACTION.— The House of Representatives shall bring a civil action in the United States District Court for the District of Columbia for declaratory or injunctive relief to challenge any of the following policies or actions:

(1) The policy of the Department of Health and Human Services that, with respect to health insurance coverage that is renewed for a policy year during the period beginning January 1, 2014, and ending October 1, 2014, health insurance issuers may continue to offer coverage that would otherwise be terminated or cancelled for being out of compliance with various requirements of title XXVII of the Public Health Service Act and corresponding portions of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act and the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as announced by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services on November 14, 2013.

(2) The 1-year delay in the application of the reporting requirements of sections 6055 and 6056 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 (and related requirements of section 4980H of such Code), as provided under Department of the Treasury Notice 2013–45, as announced by the Department of the Treasury on July 2, 2013.

(3) The policy of the Department of Homeland Security to exercise prosecutorial discretion with respect to individuals who came to the United States as children, as announced by the Department of Homeland Security on June 15, 2012.

(4) The authorization, approval, renewal, modification, or extension of any experimental, pilot, or demonstration project under section 1115 of the Social Security Act (42 U.S.C. 1315) that waives compliance with a requirement of section 407 of such Act (42 U.S.C. 607) through a waiver of section 402 of such Act (42 U.S.C. 602).

(b) NO ADDITIONAL FUNDS PROVIDED TO BRING ACTIONS.—Any amounts obligated or expended by the House of Representatives to carry out this resolution during a fiscal year shall be derived from existing appropriations for salaries and expenses of the House for that fiscal year, and nothing in this resolution may be construed as authorizing an increase in the amount of budget authority available to the House for that fiscal year.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Barack Hussein Obama – The Muslim-in-Chief

Posted By Bradlee Dean on Dec 13, 2013

"The Lord shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods. ..."

– Deuteronomy 28:36

If you thought the U.N. International Baccalaureate and federal No Child Left Behind educational schemes were bad enough, you might want to look a little deeper.

In light of the 9/11 attacks, you would think the current administration would use a little prudence if it were sincerely concerned about a radical Muslim threat. When Obama took his oath of office, he instead defied America in numerous ways. He has given $1.5 billion to Muslim-led Egypt in foreign aid, shortly after the Muslim Brotherhood declared war on the United States. This is the same man that said America is "no longer a Christian nation," followed by a reference that America may be described as a Muslim nation.

Muslim Indoctrination In Public Schools
Interestingly enough, in recent years American public schools have been indoctrinated with the Muslim religion. Studies have shown over 500 historical errors in public school textbooks, giving an Islamic slant to our youth.

As a result, our youth are subject to the following teachings and practices:

•Learning to become a Muslim
•Fasting for Ramadan
•Learning about Ramadan, which is a special month of the year for over 1 billion Muslims throughout the world. It is a time for inner reflection, devotion to Allah and self-control.

•Learning the five pillars of Islam:
1.Shahadah, profession of faith, is the first pillar of Islam. Muslims bear witness to the oneness of God by reciting the creed, "There is no God but God and Muhammad is the Messenger of God."
2.Salah, prayer, is the second pillar. The world's Muslims turn individually and collectively to Mecca, Islam's holiest city, to offer five daily prayers at dawn, noon, mid-afternoon, sunset and evening.

3.Zakat, almsgiving, is the third pillar. Social responsibility is considered part of one's service to God; the obligatory act of zakat enshrines this duty.

4.Sawm, fasting during the holy month of Ramadan, is the fourth pillar of Islam.

5.Hajj, the pilgrimage to Mecca, is the fifth pillar and the most significant manifestation of Islamic faith and unity in the world. For those Muslims who are physically and financially able to make the journey, the Hajj is a once in a lifetime duty that is the peak of their religious life.
•Memorizing verses of the Quran
•Adopting a Muslim name
•Staging a jihad (war against non-Muslims). Jihad, according to Merriam Webster, is the central doctrine that calls on believers to combat the enemies of their religion.

How did this happen? The American Civil Liberties Union, the American Muslim Council, Americans United for Separation of Church and State and the Clinton administration (much of what surrounds this current administration) joined together to create an environment that opened the door to Muslim teaching, while attacking anyone who speaks of the Christian religion in public schools.

In addition, there are over 225 Muslim schools in the United States of America – about 50,000 children who are being taught to, and I quote Brigitte Gabriel with ACT for America, "foster an environment of hate, loathing, and resentment toward Western culture, Jews, Shiites, secular Muslims and non-Muslims."

America, why is this happening? In a nation that was founded on Christian principles, whose students were nurtured in a biblical worldview, could it be that the Christians became apathetic, went to sleep and allowed this radical agenda to creep in unnoticed by the public at large? (Read Leviticus 26 and Deuteronomy 28.)

Muslim Infiltration In Universities

Saudis have taken advantage of the Title VI program our government implemented after World War II for educating young Americans about foreign cultures and languages.

How? They are using their riches from oil to pump millions of dollars into our universities to appoint Arab professors in departments such as political science, Middle East studies, etc. who are brainwashing our students with an anti-American point of view. They teach that we are the problem; that our foreign policy is the problem; that our wealth, enlightenment and success are oppressing the rest of the world.

This explains why Obama is apologizing to other nations. This is why he is targeting the youth vote after this anti-American curriculum has sneaked its way into our schools. This is also why the ACLU quickly represents Muslims while refusing to defend Christians who practice their faith ... in public schools.

Apparently, this "Muslim in chief" that lives in the White House overlooked his Christian obligation and duty; he swore to uphold the Constitution of the United States with his hand on the Christian Bible.

The same Book that which declares:

•Thou shalt have NO other gods before Me! (Exodus 20:3)
•Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under Heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. (Acts 4:12) His Name is Jesus!
•For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus. (1 Timothy 2:5)
•Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (John 14:6)

In conclusion, if America allows this administration to pick new gods for her, rest assured there will be war in the gates (Judges 5:8 )!

--Warph

-- Warph

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk