Updated: Speaking of crap from Delaware...

Started by Patriot, July 20, 2013, 11:50:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Here's some 'east coast happenings'.  Once again, the coastie liberals & self proclaimed 'moderates' show their true colors.  More statist shenanigans from the home state of our liberty loathing Vice President & a local forum antagonist.  If it smells like rotting fish, it's probably rotting  fish.

Delaware officials admit tax snooping;
By Dave Boyer - The Washington Times
Friday, July 19, 2013

The director of Delaware's tax-collection office said Friday that his agency accessed the federal tax records in 2010 of an unnamed taxpayer, believed to be former GOP Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell.

Patrick Carter, director of the state's division of revenue, would not identify Ms. O'Donnell as the taxpayer but said he approved the inquiry "for routine purposes." ...

...Investigators for Sen. Chuck Grassley of Iowa, the ranking Republican on the Senate Judiciary Committee, said the problem was likely a backdoor system that allows state officials to look at federal tax records as part of their own investigations.

In one case, the investigator said the violation was willful and referred it to the Justice Department, which declined to pursue the case...

Full story:  http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/19/delware-officials-admit-snooping-gop-candidate-chr/
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Bullwinkle

The HOH, home of hypocrisy. Stimulation or pretense of goodness, feigning to be what one is not.

Diane Amberg

As long as you are checking out our crappy local paper, about Miss Slippery, check out the state school scores and see how well Newark Charter did again this year. 8)   Antagonist? You should do so well.

Patriot

Quote from: Bullwinkle on July 21, 2013, 09:05:28 AM
      The HOH, home of hypocrisy. Stimulation or pretense of goodness, feigning to be what one is not.

So true, Bullwinkle.  And the masquerade marches on, doesn't it?  Must be something in the water... or the schools.

Patriot

Quote from: a diva
...I see the manure is still being tossed on a certain thread. Perhaps one there should muck out a bit more often and it wouldn't pile up. Sure does take liberties with less than a year on the forum...

Quote from: Bullwinkle on July 21, 2013, 09:05:28 AM

Yep, you nailed that one, Bullwinkle... "pretense of goodness, feigning to be what one is not".

Not just whining about manure slinging, but slinging their own, and dragging it all over the forum.  Sad.  Classic hypocrisy, but sad nonetheless.

I must have missed the rule about seniority on the Forum.

Oh!  Almost forgot....   ;D ;D ;D ;D

jarhead

On July 19th Diane says:
So stop the personal attacks!
Then today she says:
No snappers though...didn't want to accidentally get hold of any Elk County residents. Some of them are snappy enough as it is.  I won't mention any IQ's.

Hypocrite ? You make the call. I must be a glutton for punishment because the reason she posts her nastiness is to get a response, then she can go into her little pity pat party. She is right about one thing. A lot of people have quit the forum because of one person----and they live East of the Mississippi river !!

Bullwinkle

My daddy always said to size up someone by their deeds and their words. I am glad for the people on the forum who see things the same way. I'm have seen even those who agree on most things will still disagree on others, without the " in your face" mentality. I learned when first coming here that if you weren't raised here, you are an outsider. However, many here have been like old friends, regardless, and I personally appreciate that. The amount of time I have been on the Forum being an issue just shows the mentality of those who think that I am some kind of outsider, without any knowledge how long I have been here.

" Be not simply good. Be good for something" Henry David Thoreau

And thank God I don't have this problem like some have in other parts of the country, "It is better to dwell in the wilderness than with a contentious and angry woman"  Proverbs 21-19

I have heard nothing but good things about Teddy Amberg from the people that knew him. I wonder what he would think of the manure slinging his relation is doing.

Diane Amberg

So who is making you read anything I write?  ??? Especially on my own thread? Go read something else and it won't bother you. Even Warph expects you all to have a sense of humor.
As far as how long you've been on the forum...it's public knowledge. You can look up anyone.
Uncle Ted and I got along just fine...and Uncle Bill too... so what's it to you? You were asked to cut it out and it started right back up when I suggested just one word.   birds... I was immediately maligned as were the people who asked why I was attacked. They also want to know how Jar gets all the insider information  as to who writes under what poster name..it's NOT public.
Not to mention I get accused of "letting" Liz write under my name. Ya talk about manure! Go pick on someone else...while there is any one left. I'm not trying to rewind history, but it sure would be nice to have some of the nice people back. Look at the title of this thread! Really inviting isn't it. Who is trying to chase whom off?  ::)

Maude

I am old with a bad memory but because of Jane, I thought Diane had her own thread and only going to post there. I guess she got tired of no one looking at her thread all the time.

Patriot

As if nosy, button pushing tax officials in Delaware and its' boorish VP offspring weren't enough, there's this Forum stuff which reaffirms the sewage flow that emanates from the east...

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 22, 2013, 11:28:07 AM
As far as how long you've been on the forum...it's public knowledge. You can look up anyone.

A statement which totally ignores the irrelevance of someone's tenure.  Yet a statement which does reinforce the antagonistic natures referred to in my original post.

Uncle Ted and I got along just fine...and Uncle Bill too... so what's it to you? You were asked to cut it out and it started right back up when I suggested just one word.   birds... I was immediately maligned as were the people who asked why I was attacked.

Again, more evidence that leopards don't change their spots.  Once a lberal, progressive member of the victim class, always a member. 

They also want to know how Jar gets all the insider information who writes under what poster name..it's NOT public. Not to mention I get accused of "letting" Liz write under my name.

Or writing for her, perhaps?  Why would you even suggest that Jar has 'insider' information if you weren't suggesting that his observations (and those of a number of other folks) might be accurate? 

Ya talk about manure! Go pick on someone else...while there is any one left.

More victimspeak.

I'm not trying to rewind history...

ROTFLMAO

Yeah, right.  The road to hell is paved with good 'intentions'.  It's the actual outcomes that matter.

...but it sure would be nice to have some of the nice people back.

Couldn't agree more.  Also some of those who can intelligently debate issues without throwing themselves to the floor in fits of temper crying out like victims every time their silly analyses are shown to be shallow and/or off point.  BS artists & victims like you need to be re-highlighted from time to time.

Look at the title of this thread! Really inviting isn't it. Who is trying to chase whom off?  ::)

As you are so fond of reminding us (and even did so in the Delaware Drivel I'm dissecting here):  You don't have any requirement to read, let alone respond to, any topic on the Forum:

So who is making you read anything I write?  ??? Especially on my own thread? Go read something else and it won't bother you.

Go try taking your own advice... for a change.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk