Desert News

Started by Warph, June 07, 2013, 09:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 10, 2013, 02:01:23 PM
We watched it. Brendan was very brave to do what he did.  Very touching.There sure were a lot of pipes and drums from fire companies there. Was there any sign of WBC?

They didn't show... probably heard the Bikers were quite upset if they did.
Huffington had a piece on it that the WBC left AZ off of its hit calander.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/03/westboro-baptist-church-arizona-firefighters_n_3537291.html

http://godhatesfags.com/schedule.html

Couple of websites you might be interested in:
http://www.delange.org/Yarnell_Forest_Fire/Yarnell_Forest_Fire.htm

http://stjoseph-shrine.org/
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

"Okay,.. Okay.. jeez, take it easy, Jillary... you're hurting me!!"
"Listen you little twerp... if I catch you sexting that Sydney Vinyl
girl again, I'm gonna pop your 'weiner' like spaghetti!"
--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

"Jeez, Petie... have you noticed that smart phones are often so much smarter than the people using them?"
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

No Federal Aid To Arizona After Wildfires

Via CNN:
http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/10/us/arizona-federal-aid-denied

(CNN) — Arizona's top politicians blasted the Obama administration and federal officials over the denial of aid in the wake of the state's deadly wildfire.

The Yarnell Hill blaze killed 19 firefighters, called "hotshots," in late June, when it changed directions and engulfed them.

The Federal Emergency Management Agency denied the state's request for assistance based on insurance rules, it said in a statement Friday. It determined that not enough uninsured private individuals had become victims to warrant a payout.

FEMA said it is not permitted to "duplicate benefits provided by insurance companies or other federal agencies."

The agency also declined to issue a "major disaster declaration" for affected areas.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Denver, you are Guilty!

--Warph

-- Warph

Bullwinkle

Hilarious, Warph.

Warph

Two dogs waiting patiently to get served in "restaurant", and in spite of waiting, never get anything to drink.  

How we did it:
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Baboon "cops a feel" on Reporter

Who said baboons aren't related to man?

During a live report from the Lodi Grape Festival in California, a baboon named "Mickey" (because baboons hang out at grape fests) felt up Fox 40 field reporter Sabrina Rodriguez, and he flashed a "smile" all the way through it.

Rodriguez laughed it off as Mickey tried to "cop a feel" and continued her report. Her in-studio colleagues were clearly amused by the way Mickey the Molesting Mammal smiled widely at the camera throughout.

Watch below, via KTXL:

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

This guy must have at least a dozen birds hidden in his jacket!  Marko Karvo is a world-renowned magician who will astonish you with his avian illusions.  Amazing!

--Warph

-- Warph

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk