Main Menu

Bombing

Started by Warph, April 15, 2013, 11:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Boston Marathon Bomb Rumors Floating On The Web
That The Saudi's Might Be Involved

Devastating information coming to the fore as many major sites are reporting that there might be a cover up of Saudi involvement in the Boston bombing by Federal officials.

The theory is that Boston police had suspects and the Fed pressured them to shut up.  Boston police would be hopping mad if this is so.

You can follow the story here:  
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/18/report-saudi-national-ruled-out-as-suspect-in-boston-marathon-bombings-to-be-deported-on-national-security-grounds-next-week/

Veteran police and military people from many sources are saying that the official narrative 'smells to high heaven' as Obama was visited unannounced (which never happens) by the Saudi foreign minister and suddenly stories of dark skinned  perpetrators disappear from the news.

Eyewitness  marathon runners said that bomb drills were taking place at the start of the event and that participants were told to remain calm.

"At the starting line this morning, they had bomb sniffing dogs and the bomb squad out there," he said. "They kept announcing to runners not to be alarmed, that they were running a training exercise," said Ali Stevenson and others present at the time.

----------

Another Mysterious Photo

Apr 18 Written by: Diana West
Thursday, April 18, 2013 9:56 AM

Diana West is following this and has information on the very suspicious photos found on the net which are  of great interest. She says the case for a Seal or Blackwater type  logo on their clothing is very strong.
The photos show men with dark skin wearing black back packs and earphones  which are gone from their back just before the bombing.

Here is another photo of men with backpacks that has been making the Internet rounds. Anthony Gucciardi at InfoWars.com makes an interesting case that one of these men in wearing a ball cap with a SEAL-type logo. Judging by their gear, Gucciardi's guess is that the men may be employees of "the Blackwater-style private military/security firm Craft International." If so, why were they there? Taking in race day? Of course, maybe the guy just bought a hat with a SEAL-type logo.

http://www.dianawest.net/Home/tabid/36/EntryId/2478/Another-Mysterious-Photo.aspx

----------

Surveillance Video - nice but what about that Saudi problem?
Posted by Shoebat Foundation

Here is the surveillance video of two suspects in the Boston marathon bombings. It will no doubt be played over and over in the coming days. Though this may be helpful to some, we still have unanswered questions about the connections of the Saudi national who has several ties to Al-Qaeda through his clan.
Where is the intellectual curiosity about those connections? The American people should not be expected to forget about that.

----------

Joe Kovacs of World Net Daily has some more information about Saudi involvement and the suspicious character once held by police.
http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/u-s-deporting-saudi-person-of-interest/

"Saudi national Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, the original 'person of interest'
questioned in the Boston Marathon bombings"

http://www.politico.com/politico44/2013/04/kerry-meeting-with-saudi-foreign-minister-abruptly-161784.html
WND reported Wednesday morning that the Saudi student Alharbi shares the same last name as a major Saudi clan that includes scores of al-Qaida operatives. Some in the clan are senior al-Qaida members while others are reportedly being held by the U.S. in the Guantanamo Bay detention camp in Cuba. Two Saudi nationals were reportedly injured in the bombings in Boston, with one, Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, initially put under armed guard at a hospital. Alharbi is reportedly studying in the U.S. on a student visa.

Read more & watch State Dept. video:
http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/u-s-deporting-saudi-person-of-interest/#r1x8A2vsW1m5gQev.99

----------

Mike Savage suggested that something is very very wrong here. This is a must listen to audio of his statements.
Cops in Boston say it was a dark skinned male suspect but are others  hoping to pin it on a white skinned patsy for political reasons?
Radio Commentary by Michael Savage Aired on April 17, 2013 --- Michael Savage Website: http://www.michaelsavage.com

----------

Today there was another embarrassing incident for the media, as several networks reported that an arrest had been made in the Boston Marathon bombing, only to take them back.

Hilary Sargent at Chartgirl.com made this great chart to break it all down.

Hilary kindly gave us permission to run her work.

You can click the chart to enlarge at:  http://www.businessinsider.com/boston-marathon-arrest-reports-2013-4

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/boston-marathon-arrest-reports-2013-4#ixzz2QsXaA24O
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

CNN reports this:

"The second edition of an online al Qaeda magazine has surfaced with frank essays, creatively designed imagery and ominous terror tips such as using a pickup truck as a weapon and shooting up a crowded restaurant in Washington.
The magazine is called "Inspire" and intelligence officials believe that an American citizen named Samir Khan, now living in Yemen, is the driving force behind the publication."

An idea in the first edition, "Make a Bomb in the Kitchen of Your Mom," is touched on again.
"The pressurized cooker should be placed in crowded areas and left to blow up. More than one of these could be planted to explode at the same time. However, keep in mind that the range of the shrapnel in this operation is short range so the pressurized cooker or pipe should be placed close to the intended targets and should not be concealed from them by barriers such as walls."
http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/10/12/mideast.jihadi.magazine/index.html

[...]

Does freedom of the press/speech extend to advocating killing? 
Is it time to profile and place political correctness on a back burner? 
Is it also time for requirements for citizenship to be revamped and made much harder? 
At one time in America is was illegal to hold dual citizenship and that should be true once again.

The CNN report makes it seem as though Samir Khan is still living. This is not so.  Wikipedia and the New York Times (Oct. 2011) both report that:

"Samir ibn Zafar Khan (December 25, 1985 – September 30, 2011) was the Pakistani American editor and publisher of Inspire magazine, an English-language online magazine reported[by whom?] to be published by al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samir_ibn_Zafar_Khan

A citizen of the United States, whose family claims to have met with the FBI and were allegedly told that he was not under an indictment, nor formally accused of any crime,[1] he was killed in a drone strike in Yemen while in the presence of al-Qaeda leader Anwar al-Awlaki."

....Warph
--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

New Pic Of Suspect #2

Allahpundit came across this picture on Reddit and think's it's probably legit, I think it is as well.
He's on the left just before the red call box.  From his looks he is from above Saudi and below Turkey.
Aryan more to a fine point.  Here's a closeup:

Could Suspect #1 be to the right of the lady with the bright pink sweater.  The guy with beige pants?
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

BOSTON POLICE SCANNER: MIKE MULUGETA (#1 bombing suspect) IS DEAD

WATERTOWN, Mass. - A tense night of police activity just days after the Boston Marathon bombings caused police to converge on a neighborhood outside Boston where explosives and gunfire were heard.

The chaos in Watertown, about 10 miles west of Boston, occurred just hours after a Massachusetts Institute of Technology police officer was shot and killed on campus.

CBS News has learned a suspect was taken to a hospital and is dead. Boston Police Commissioner Edward Davis tweeted that a second suspect as at large — the one seen in the white hat in images released by the FBI Thursday of the Boston Marathon suspects. Davis says he is "armed and dangerous."

BOSTON GLOBE: WATERTOWN — One suspect in Monday's Boston Marathon bombings has been captured, according to an official with knowledge of the investigation. Another remains on the loose in Watertown after a firefight with police. Authorities have established a 20-block perimeter as they search for him.

A scene of chaos descended on Cambridge and Watertown late Thursday night and early Friday morning, as police confirmed an MIT police officer was shot and killed, and an apparent carjacking led police on a wild chase into Watertown.

Witnesses in Watertown said they heard explosions. Police officers were screaming about improvised explosive devices.

Authorities would not comment on whether the events were connected to Monday's Boston Marathon bombings. At least one of the suspects in Watertown appeared to be a man in his 20s.

FBI agents were on the scene in Watertown.

"We are aware of the situation, we are being involved, and we are monitoring," said an FBI representative who requested anonymity because of not being authorized to speak publicly. The FBI source said early Friday it is "too early to speculate" on a relation to the Marathon bombing.

Dozens of police officers descended on Watertown Square after midnight.

"This is still extremely dangerous," an FBI agent said. The Cambridge bomb squad arrived in Watertown shortly after 1:30 a.m.

A man in handcuffs was being questioned by the FBI in the back of an ambulance.

At Arsenal Court and Arsenal Street in Watertown, an officer bellowed: "Ya gotta get outta here. There's an active shooter here with an active explosive. Go!"

Peter Jennings, 33, said he was sleeping just before 1 a.m. in his home on Prentiss Street in Watertown when he was awakened by a huge boom.

"It sounded like a stick of dynamite went off," he said. "I looked out the window, and it was like nothing I've ever seen – blue light after blue light after blue light."

He said more than three dozen emergency vehicles with sirens blaring were heading down Rt. 16 West. He went to the end of his street, where some neighbors were gathering. The air, he said, smelled like "at the end of a fireworks show, like a wick smell."

"I had a bad feeling because of what happened on Monday," he said.

John Antonucci's 79-year-old mother called him hysterical from her home in Laurel Street. She heard about five gun shots and didn't know what to do.

"She was saying they're running down the street shooting," Antonucci said standing outside if yellow police tape. "She was crying so hard I couldn't understand what she was talking about."

So he told her: Stay inside the house.

Residents describe the neighborhood as safe and family oriented, where they leave open doors and windows and feed stray cats.

Standing on the corner of Quincy and Nichols as police officers hastily strung up caution tape, Lindsay Gaylord, 25, and Collin Ausfeld, 26, peered over the scene to get a glimpse of their apartment about a block away on Dartmouth Street.

"I was buying ice cream right there" — Gaylord pointed to a structure a few steps away, behind the caution tape "just this afternoon."

Ausfeld stared at the crime scene in front of him, trying to make sense of what he was seeing. As an afterthought, he muttered, "I hope the apartment doesn't blow up."

The couple said they moved to the neighborhood in January, leaving behind their Belmont place, because Watertown was closer to the city, and their block was quiet, safe, and friendly.

"After this, I still feel safe on this street," Gaylord said. "I mean, you just never know with these things."

Adam Healy, 31, said he stepped outside for a cigarette near one of the shooting scenes in Watertown, when he heard gunfire.

"I just heard tons of gunshots," he said. "Gunshot, gunshot, gunshot, gunshot. Then I saw an explosion and saw a burst of light in the sky."

Imran Saif, a cab driver, was parking his car for the night near Dexter and School streets and was preparing to bike home from Cambridge when he heard a series of loud noises that he said "sounded like fireworks." He said he biked toward the sounds, thinking they fireworks, when people in nearby houses began waving him back, telling him it was gunfire.

"It just sounded like there was automatic weapons going off, and I heard a few explosions," he said. "They sounded like fireworks, mostly, big fireworks going off — tons, I'd say. I'm really scared. When I found out it was gunshots, that just knocked the wind out of me."

Police were demanding that cellphones be turned off.

The MIT officer, who has not been identified, was shot multiple times at 10:48 p.m., according to the Middlesex district attorney's office. No one else was hurt, and no ­arrests had been made by early Friday.

The manhunt fanned out from ­Kendall Square over an area that has endured a tragic and tumultuous week, in the aftermath of the fatal explosions at Monday's Boston Marathon. There was no report of a connection between the two events, but the swarm of sirens and circling helicopters rattled a region already on edge.

Police from several agencies were conducting a manhunt for the gunman across the school campus and on the T's Red Line, according to authorities.

MIT and Cambridge police responded to a report of shots fired at 10:48 p.m. Thursday near Main and Vassar streets, according to the university.

Police officers and canine units swept the campus, and a big swath of Vassar Street was blocked.

The university issued an alert to students and faculty to remain inside.

An eerie quiet descended on the campus as teams of ­police officers combed the campus block by block. SWAT teams were present.

Police checked bushes and alleys and yanked on doors.

Officers from the MIT and Harvard departments, as well as Cambridge and State Police, were present.

Siddhartha Varshney was walking home from dinner with two friends when they were stopped at the police cordon.

"Initially, we thought they had caught the suspect in the bombing," the 28-year-old said. But they then learned it was a shooting involving an MIT officer.

"Well, I — honestly — I mean, I can't think what I make of it. The situation is a little tense," he said. "And I hope that whoever he is gets caught."

Few seemed to be out on the campus at the time of the shooting. One professor, standing feet from the police tape, said he came out of his office when he heard a commotion of sirens and saw ­police lights.

At around midnight, a frantic scene was unfolding at Massachusetts General Hospital, where a dozen police cars arrived with sirens on and several women were brought in by police, looking deeply ­upset.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

WATERTOWN, Mass. -- Friday morning in the Boston area began in a tense silence, as the sprawling manhunt for an alleged teenaged terrorist forced city residents indoors for their own safety. Friday night, however, ended with spontaneous parades celebrating his capture.

As 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was pulled wounded from his backyard boat hideout and raced to Beth Israel Hospital in police custody, many Bostonians finally exhaled, after a devastating week that began with the double bombings at Monday's Boston marathon. The suspect's brother, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, was killed Friday morning in a shootout with police.

"CAPTURED!!!" trumpeted the Boston Police Department on Twitter Friday night. "The hunt is over. The search is done. The terror is over. And justice has won. Suspect in custody."

And this:

I wonder... does the driver carjacked by the marathon terrorists still feel the same way now?

See the bumper sticker?  It is this one:

Does he still think that peaceful coexistence with those who kill in the name of their religion is possible?

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Touchdown!!

During the press conference this evening, the question of whether Dzhokhar Tsarnaev had been read Miranda rights arose. Carmen Ortiz, the U.S. Attorney, noted that they had not read him the rights, but were employing the "public safety exception".  The following is a good explanation of the exception:

The Quarles Court made clear that only those questions necessary for the police "to secure their own safety or the safety of the public" were permitted under the public safety exception.35 In U.S. v. Khalil, New York City police officers raided an apartment in Brooklyn after they received information that Khalil and Abu Mezer had bombs in their apartment and were planning to detonate them.36 During the raid, both men were shot and wounded as one of them grabbed the gun of a police officer and the other crawled toward a black bag believed to contain a bomb. When the officers looked inside the black bag, they saw pipe bombs and observed that a switch on one bomb was flipped.

Officers went to the hospital to question Abu Mezer about the bombs. They asked Abu Mezer "how many bombs there were, how many switches were on each bomb, which wires should be cut to disarm the bombs, and whether there were any timers."37 Abu Mezer answered each question and also was asked whether he planned to kill himself in the explosion. He responded by saying, "Poof."38

Abu Mezer sought to suppress each of his statements, but the trial court permitted them, ruling that they fell within the public safety exception. On appeal, Abu Mezer only challenged the admissibility of the last question, whether he intended to kill himself when detonating the bombs. He claimed the question was unrelated to public safety. The circuit court disagreed and noted "Abu Mezer's vision as to whether or not he would survive his attempt to detonate the bomb had the potential for shedding light on the bomb's stability."39

A common theme throughout cases such as this is the importance of limiting the interrogation of a subject to questions directed at eliminating the emergency. Following Quarles, at least two federal circuit courts of appeals have addressed the issue of the effect of an invocation of a right on the exception. In U.S. v. De- Santis, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals held that the public safety exception applies even after the invocation of counsel.40 According to the court: "The same consideration that allows the police to dispense with providing Miranda warnings in a public safety situation also would permit them to dispense with the prophylactic safeguard that forbids initiating further questioning of an accused who requests counsel."41

In U.S. v. Mobley, the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals also ruled that the public safety exception applied even when the subject had invoked his right to counsel.42 The court recognized that a threat to public safety still may exist even after Miranda rights are provided and invoked.

At least 7 IEDs were reportedly found in their home in Watertown, as well as other bomb making equipment. So the question of more bombs were a very real possibility and the exception likely wisely invoked.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Tamerlan Tsarnaev Getting His Head Punched As He Is Beaten During His Golden Gloves Match In 2009

His ticket has now been punched.

This picture shows Tamerlan Tsamaev (Suspect#1), left, fights Lamar Fenner during the 201-pound division boxing match during the 2009 Golden Gloves National Tournament of Champions in Salt Lake City.

From the Chicago Tribune:
A Chicago boxer hoping to go pro faced one of the Boston Marathon suspects in the ring in 2009 and beat him to go on to the Golden Gloves finals.

Lamar Fenner's record was 24-0 when he fought Tamerlan Tsarnaev in a national Golden Gloves tournament in Salt Lake City, Utah.  Fenner bested him after getting up from an eight-count, but then lost to a boxer from Michigan in the finals. Fenner went on to join Team USA and died last December from natural causes at the age of 29.

Tsarnaev reportedly aspired to compete for the United States in the Olympics and planned to compete in this year's Golden Gloves finals. He was killed during a police chase in the Boston area overnight, and his brother escaped and remains at large — although Friday night multiple reports said a person is surrounded in the area where a massive manhunt was underway.

In 2009, Tsarnaev was representing Team New England when he entered the ring against Fenner.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Boston Terrorists Mother Says She's
"100 Percent Sure This Was A Setup"...
Father Agrees "Sons Framed"

Da Joooos?

Apparently, father agrees with mother.  Hey Anzor,
maybe the explosives they threw at the police as they
tried to get away might be an indication they are the GUYS!.

Click for video with father here:
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

A New York Times feature story on the suspected Boston terrorists showed Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev in a sympathetic light, with the headline "Far From War-Torn Homeland, Trying To Fit In" and a black-and-white picture of one of the men.

They only killed an 8-year-old boy and three other people, you IDIOTS!

The New York Times: Far from war-torn homeland, trying to fit in.
The sympathetic portrayal of the men — who murdered three civilians, including a child, wounded 180 people, murdered one unsuspecting police officer and wounded another officer — was met with quick condemnation on social media networks.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/19/new-york-times-sympathy-for-the-devil/

The NYT scrubbed their headline, this is what it now looks like:

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Guess who? 

Photo by: MASS STATE POLICE @MassStatePolice
--Warph

-- Warph

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk